Chapter Three

"Y-you think I'm beautiful?!" My words tumbled out before I could think them through, making Liam smile as he walked over to me, a light blush coating his cheeks, much like mine. He cupped my cheek, a tender expression in his eyes.

"Of course." He smiled shyly. My eyes widened as he confirmed it. My mind was going crazy and my heart was racing. But it sunk in and I opened my mouth to speak.

"I think you're beautiful too, Li." I held his hand in mine as I smiled and looked up at him through my lashes. Liam slowly ran his thumb over my bottom lip as my eyes drooped. And just as soon as they did, his lips crashed onto mine.

It was... Amazing. Fireworks went off in my mind as our lips moved together. I ran my hands through Liam's short hair, tugging and making him releasing a throaty moan, leaving me blushing crimson. We pulled apart for air, panting.

"Ah, well... That was nice." Liam grinned cheekily as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Maybe..." My eyes stared into his as I replied shyly. He chuckled as his arms went around my waist. I closed my eyes and buried my face in the crook of his neck. His smell was amazing, and intoxicating. I loved it.

About ten minutes later, we were in Liam's car, and he was taking me home. My mind still could not grasp the fact that we kissed. The kiss kept flitting through my mind, and honestly, I didn't mind.

I rested my head against the car window as the scenery raced by. It was all to soon when Liam stopped in front of my house. I frowned and I looked over to him.

"We're here, love." He reached over and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, making me smile unconsciously. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out, Liam mirroring me. When we made it to my front door, we stood facing each other. I stared up at Liam through my lashes.

"So..." I said shyly as I stared at Liam. My eyes widened in shock as he tilted my head up. "W-what-!" His lips crashed down on mine, as my arms wrapped around his neck and his on my waist.

Our lips moved together as the cool breeze blew over our bodies. All of a sudden, the front door slammed open.

"Cassandra Reynolds Monroe! What do you think you are doing?!"

Oh.

Shit.

Xoxo~

Sorry for super late update and super shirt chapter, I'm really busy at the moment but I wanted to update for y'all. And @xoHazzasCurlsxo, it's your turn lovely!

~MrsHeatherMStyles