Chapter One

Hey All! MrsHeatherMStyles here. If you haven't noticed already, xoHazzascurlsxo and I are co-writing this story now. Yay! I'm excited! This is my first co-write. So yeah. Be gentle! ;D

MrsHeatherMStyles

Xoxo~

Beep beep beep! Beep beep beep!

I groaned in annoyance at the alarm clock that was so set on waking me up. I got up, pressed the 'off' button, then stretched. When I was done, I checked my phone. One new text!

------------

To: Me

From: Lima Bean

Good morning, love.

~Lee Yum xx

------------

I smiled at the love, but did a double take at the x's. Two kisses? I shook the thought from my head and typed up a response.

------------

To: Lima Bean

From: Me

Hey! Good morning! ;)

~Cassie

------------

I then made my way to my bathroom and turned on the water. When it was deemed warm enough, I stripped my clothes off and stepped under the warm water. I washed my hair with my coconut herbal essence, and used the same conditioner. I got out, wrapped a towel around my body, and walked out into my room, grabbing my phone on the way. I had another text.

------------

To: Me

From: Lima Bean

Do you want a lift to school today?

~Lee Yum xx

------------

I quickly texted back a yes, then dropped my towel and proceeded to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of white skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder top that said 'I mustache you a question' on it. I put on a pair of red socks an slipped my feet into black converse. I brushed my hair and put my curls in a ponytail.

"Cassandra! Breakfast is ready!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"'Kay!" I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. On the table, there was a plate of bacon and eggs. I scarfed it down. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the new text.

------------

To: Me

From: Lima Bean

Stop stuffing your face, love. I'm here. ;)

~Lee Yum xx

------------

I quickly ran upstairs, brushed my teeth and washed my face, then ran back down and went out the front door. He was leaning against his car like a bad boy.

"Liam, get into the car, you freak." I rolled my eyes and grinned at him. He grinned back and slid into the drivers seat of his car, and me in the passenger. There was soft music playing in the background. I stared out the window, content in the comfortable silence. We soon arrived at the school, and went in. I made a beeline for my locker, and Liam for his, which was a few lockers down from mine. I opened my locker, and an oh-so-familiar paper fell out.

Cassie,

Good morning beautiful. Your looking as beautiful as ever, love. Don't let anyone tell you anything different. I love you. xx.

Sincerely Yours,

Your secret admirer.

I clutched the letter to my chest as my face burned. It was always something along this line, and he always told me he loved me. Now, more wham ever, I wanted to know who it is. I composed myself, then folded the letter and put it in my back pocket. Then, I pulled my books out and locked my locker, then walked to class, thoughts of my secret admirer circulating through my head.

I was in my last class, when finally, the bell rang and I hightailed it outside. My back pocket vibrated, and I pulled out my phone.

------------

To: Me

From: Lima Bean

Hey Cassie. Want to go to the cinema later? And do you want a ride?

~Lee Yum xx

------------

I smiled and typed a message back.

------------

To: Lima Bean

From: Me

Yes and Yes. Thanks, Li.

~Cassie xx

------------

I pressed send and smiled. This was going to be a good day.

Xoxo~

Okay, not bad. It took me a little while to write, but I enjoyed it. I hate that it's so short though. I'm a failure! ;A; Lol. And xoHazzasCurlsxo, if your reading this, it's your turn! Upload soon, love. ;)

Yours Truly,

MrsHeatherMStyles