Day 0

A Day in His Life

An Izana Kurokawa Fanfiction

-----

Hi there! Another Tokyo Revengers FanFic for you guys!

The story will revolve around our beloved Izana Kurokawa's life after he met the light of his life. In this story, nobody died. Yep, including Shin. Izana is also adopted into the Sano household so he is staying with them.

The story will be a Highschool AU because why not? It's cute. Hahahahaha.

Also, be reminded that this story does not follow any plotline, meaning it's like a random compilation or one-shot (or more (?)) story of Izana and y/n. In short, just some random things that happen in their life, like some of their interactions and some things. Yeah, my explanations are kind of messy but yeah!

Just read to find out!

Characters Information:

Name: Y/n Hanagaki

Age: 18

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Raven

Likes: Her younger brother Takemichi, baking sweets, Izana.

Dislikes: None.

Random Facts:

-She's really friendly and it's one of her best traits.

-She believes that eating sweets will make a person's day so she loves to give out her baked sweets.

-She thinks that the Sano siblings' relationship, particularly Manjiro and Izana is cute. They remind her of cats. Wild cats. XD

First Impression to Izana:

"A bit rude but his eyes are very pretty, it reminds me of purple wisteria flowers."

Thoughts about Izana later on:

"He's a big tsundere, especially to his younger brother! He's so cute!"

Name: Izana Kurokawa

Age: 18

Eye Colour: Orchid

Hair Colour: Bleach Blond

Likes: His Family, Y/n, and her sweets.

Dislikes: People messing with the people he cares about.

Random Facts:

-He's actually the Student Council President of his school.

-Izana does not like Y/n being too friendly because it feels like his rivals keep on increasing whenever she interacts with someone.

-He finds Manjiro's antics annoying and they often fight because of it but he really treasures their moments together. (But would not admit it.)

-He dislikes whenever Shin hits on y/n even if it's a joke to annoy him. (He kicks him whenever he did.)

First Impression to Y/n:

"She's kind of annoying and too friendly."

Thoughts about Y/n later on:

"I like it whenever she smiles especially if it's directly to me. It always made my day."

Note:

English is not my first language so I apologize in advance if there are any wrong grammar and spelling!

I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story aside from my OCs and the story plot.

Images and songs that are gonna be used in this story are not mine, credits to the rightful owners.

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Thank you!!!