Crob meets crk!!

Gingerbrave and the gang were still looking for the ultimate cookie paradise even though the dragons had all been defeated  they still hadn't found the ultimate cookie paradise yet... They hadnt found land for days.
Gingerbright : Guys We've found land!! 
Strawberry cookie : finally..  the Gang were happy that they finally found land  they set up camp and also mala sauce was cooking food and there  the gang were sitting in a circle talking to each other. 

Dino-sour cookie : Ugh guys do you think were even gonna find the paradise it probably doesn't exist..

Gingerbrave: Dino-sour cookie!!! It does exist cause the compass is you know pointing towards it if there wasn't it probably wouldn't even work correctly and maybe one day we will find it!

Milk cookie : yeah it does exist!

Everyone else agreed with milk cookie

  Purple yam cookie : IM STARVING WHERES THE FOOD!??! 

Strawberry cookie : chill out purple yam cookie Mala sauce is cooking it i bet she makes the best food! Alchemist and ginger bright cookie : yeah! 
Zombie cookie : yea... very... good... $&!

Mala sauce cookie : Hi guys i made you some jelly's!
Milk cookie : thanks mala sauce cookie for the food
Everyone else : thanks mala sauce cookie!!!
Mala sauce cookie : your welcome!
They all dig in !!
Gingerbrave: this is yummy wait a minute... somethings burning OMG SPICY!!!  -he shoots flames out of his mouth.
Zombie cookie : Very... very... very... spicy... $/&@-!

Alchemist cookie : its so spicy!!!!   Purple yam cookie : what are you talking about it not spicy at all..   Dino sour cookie : What do you mean!???!? It so flipping spicy!!!!
Mala sauce made it a bit too spicy...
After that they all went to sleep

A day later Gingerbright : good morning everyone...  wait a minute wheres everyone?!  Wait a minute what is that?!
There was a portal behind there camp everyone was looking at it ...  gingerbright walked to see the portal a bit more close everyone was looking at it Milk cookie : wow what is this...
Alchemist cookie : intresting...
Gingerbrave : guys im pretty curious what will happen if we go in the portal...
Milk cookie : that dosent sound good what if it closes when we go in?
Mala sauce Cookie : lets go in!!! Im not afraid of everything do you agree guys?
Gingerbright : yea we should go but we gotta pack first...
Everyone agreed and they all got their stuff and left
They went in the portal
The portal immediately closed...
Milk cookie : i knew this was gonna happen...
They gang was confused and decided to explore. They found a beach and saw some cookies that they haven't met before... it was a cookie with one arm a black ponytail and a pink haired cookie with robot arms. Also another cookie with his eyes closed and had a staff with an eye on it... Gingerbrave: excuse me do you know anything about a cookie paradise? Pure Vanilla cookie : oh gingerbrave i dont know anything about a cookie paradise but dont you have the cookie kingdom?
Gingerbrave : what kingdom and how do you know my name???
Pure vanilla cookie : its me dont you remember? 
Zombie cookie: we... dont...know...you...  $&:(-
Mala sauce cookie : yeah!
Gingerbright : guys i think we should leave...
Strawberry cookie : yeah...
They all left
TBC!!!

There will be a part 2