ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Aryan enters into his cabin and just following him she also entered into cabin and found him standing , without second thought she jumped on him like koala .

He was taken back for microsecond but after composing himself he found her on him like koala and his rapped around her waist . He was taken aback , ' junglee must have power ha ! ' he thinks as what force she come and jumped on him .

" Thaanku thaanku thaanku thaanku thaanku

" Thaanku thaanku thaanku thaanku thaanku ... Tum Naai jaanat hui ho ki yeh tumhar permissionva kitto jaruri tha humare liye . Ab humka tohar permissionva mil gai hai to hume vo Arvind jiju ke factory ma entry de dai Hain "
( Thank you ... You don't know how much important the permission of your is , for me . Now I have your permission so I can get entry in Arvind jiju's factory )

" WHAT !!!! " she heard his shocking scream and get what blunder she created in her excitement . But she realised in what position they are , so embarrassing for her . She slowly get down from him and looked everywhere except his face . 

It's not new for her because she already jumped on her dadda when she was in pagdandiya , it's her way to thank and way to show her excitement but due to this excitement she dig a hole for herself . Now this man gives her lecture but when she didn't have any she slowly lift his eyes and only to sees the glimpse of emotional guy.

By hearing her going to that factory again makes Aryan numb for moment . He get flashback of Arvind and his masti , cute small happy family , Arvind getting call , Arpita crying vigorously ,  burning car , his fail attempt to save his brother , friend life . Tear falls from his eyes and she gasped.

She doesn't know that just name of factory can make the Aryan Singh Rathore into this emotional man .

( You can sees him lost like this but with look forward )

She never sees Aryan this much emotional . She slightly went near him and slowly cupped his face and called him very slowly and delicately , " Aryan ! "

By hearing her voice his eyes looked at her face , he was looking so vulnerable , the pain he hid in his heart was unbearable for him as well as the person Infront of him . She couldn't see him this much vulnerable , emotional .