ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Aryan entangled their fingers together and takes her out from cafe . He asked her to seat and travel his car. She was just looking at him where he was going to take her , when he was emotionally draining .

She kept wondering where he was driving but soon she realised he drive outskirt of Delhi like some deserted area but she later realised it's the way of Arvind's factory . She looked at Aryan who is looking determined . Determined for what ? Don't know.

He stopped and pulled her outside by stopping car , not roughly neither softly. He was pointing towards the specific direction and she looked towards him in confusion but his eyes is looking more painful .

" Yeh , yahi jagah hain jaha Arvind jiju ko mara gaya tha ! " He said while pointing towards particular direction on road . She gripped his one plam for giving him support . He was looking like a child who is complaining about something in details .

( This is the place where Arvind Jiju was killed. )

" Mein yaha Aaya na tab bas unki car Ka accident hua tha . Main jane ki koshish karta unhe bachane ki , vo AKT aaya aur cover Karne laga ki Arvind jiju itna bada fraud karke , sabhi majduro ki hisse ki mahenat Ka fayda uthake bhagne Ka koshish Kar Raha tha , tabhi unka accident ho Gaya . " She gasped and felt him falling on his knees . Her own eyes become wet by hearing what he was telling. He gulped and continue ...

( When I came here, there was an accident in his car. I go try to save them, That time AKT came and started covering that Arvind Jiju was trying to run away by doing such a big fraud, taking advantage of the hard work of all the laborers, Then he had an accident. )

" Tabhi pata nahi achanak se police aa gayi aur kisiko bhi car ke paas bhi Nahi Jane Diya . Vo jinda the imlie . Mere Arvind jiju jinda the bas vo behosh ho Gaye . Suddenly sabhi unke factory ke employees aa Gaye aur patthar fek ke Marne lage . Mujhe Nahi Jane diya . Aur jab Arpita Di aayi tab kisine kerosene ke bags fekne lage aur achanak se kisine mashal fek Di . Aur vo insaan confusion mein sab dekhte hi rah gaya . Agar vo mujhe Jane deta na to Arvind jiju humare Saath hote . "

( Then suddenly the police came and did not let anyone even near the car. He was alive. My Arvind Jiju was alive, just he fainted. Sadly all the employees of his factory came and started dying of stone pelting. didn't let me go. And when Arpita came, someone started throwing kerosene bags and suddenly someone threw the fire torch . And that person kept seeing everything in confusion. Had he let me go, Arvind Jiju would not have been with us. )

He said while holding her hand tightly . She just hugged him tightly . This is how that incident happened . So this is all planned , someone already planned everything knowing that media people are going to cover it , and with help of that they took their revenge . But by seeing Aryan so emotionally drained she focus her all attention towards him ...

She cupped his face in her palm and make him looked at her eyes and pecked his forehead . Aryan instantly throw himself on her by rapped his muscular arms around her small yet strong body and sobbing like baby ...

This is new for imlie she never sees Aryan so vulnerable like she is looking at him now . He is like coconut , hard , arrogant from outside but a soft , toddler from inside . She was rubbing his back to calm him down and whispering sweet things to him , tried to calm him down ...

Soon she felt his gripped loose and sobs subsided . On looking at him , she found out that he dose off . She cleaned his face with her palm and without disturbing his sleep , drove towards office . She opened lift and pressed on top floor and they reached to the penthouse on the top floor ...

After making him lay on bed , she was about to go but Aryan gripped her palm and placed his head on her palm making it unable to imlie from moving away from Aryan . Sighing , she also lay beside him and started caressing his facial structure with has stressed lines and tears marks due to his crying few hours ago and dose off ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Precape : Police come to Tripathi for arresting Aditya ! Why ?

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Wanna ask : New SS based on current track from Aryan meet imlie when imlie comes with Police to meet him ...

Or

Some light / funny / beautiful / romantic / naughty OS on Arylie ...

Reply !!!