Dependable guy

ok so ya all can judge me but i like literally love sodikken cuz i relate to the lyrics so yaya enjoy the new chapter xoxo

"I'm home!!" I shouted and Doe rushed to the living room. "I missed you!" "I know you did darling. Good thing today's Friday!" I said petting Doe's tangled hair. "Your hair's greasy." He gave me a 'no shit sherlock' look "Obviously. All I do all day is obsess over you." He smirked. "Can I wash your hair then?" He gasped and looked at me offended. "Are you saying I need one?!" "yup"

Huffing he started taking his clothes off. "Hey! Not infront of me!" Some giggles were heard and he turned to face me. "Are you shy?" "What? No! Ugh fine whatever just be quick." I walked to the bathroom and started the water. It rose pretty quickly and I went outside to get Doe in the bathtub.

He turned around and my jaw dropped to the floor. He was butt naked infront of me and he wasn't even embarassed at all. "Is it ready? Y/N?" My thoughts quickly snapped back to reality and I forced my eyes on his face. "y-yup.."

He chuckled and came closer to me. "Like what you see?" His hot breath hit my ear and so did his words hit my heart. "What?? No! Stupid! Get in the bath you dumb ass!" I shouted, more flustered than angry.

Doe sat in the water with a discusted look. "Ew, I feel clean." I kissed his cheek "I like musty and clean Doe the same." He blushed and smiled at me attempting to kiss my cheek but I turned my head just in time to make him kiss me on the lips. His face grew hot and he sunk in the water to cool himself down.

I grabbed his arm, full of scars. "Doe?" "h*bubble*m?" He spoke from under the water. "Did you do this to yourself?" Doe sat up and smiled. "Of course. Do you like them?" I raised my eyebrows. "No. Doe, don't hurt yourself." I said and held his arm close to my lips. "What are you doing?" he asked and I began to kiss his scars one by one.

He seemed to like it because his face turned pink immediately.
"Y-Y/N..." I looked up at him and followed his gaze, down to his crotch. His hard dick was peeking from all the bubbles in the bath. I hummed. "Let me wash your hair first." He nodded and I put some shampoo on his hair, massaging it into his scalp. "Hm.. This feels nice." He purred and relaxed. I grabbed a big bowl next to my bath tub and filled it with water. "Close your eyes darling." Doe did as I said and I slowly poured the water on his hair, washing away all the bubbles and shampoo.

He got out of the tub and I dried his hair. "Thank you Y/N. I really enjoyed this." However I couldn't reply. I was too distracted by his hard dick that was now pressing against my thighs.
I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him out of the bathroom then threw him on the bed. "Ow! Be gentle.." My lips danced on his neck and I said a small "sorry." to him.

He was a whimpering mess, his cock aching for me to touch it. "P-please Y/N.. Touch me!" And so I did. I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. He groaned and arched his back. "Be patient sweetheart. You can't have everything all the time." Doe bit his lips. Even now that he was trying his best, he couldn't take it. Soon enough I've had it with his pleading and gave him what he wanted eventually. I sucked him off the best I could. His moans were ugly breathy ones but I loved it. I loved seeing him so vulnerable. "Hm... hah.. Yes please more!~" I took out a metal rod and inserted it into his uretha. "AH!" "Shh It's okay. It'll feel better in no time." I pushed it a bit further and once I hear his sweet moans again I pushed it all the way in. "What's that for?" "You'll find out soon enough." I kissed his neck and rubbed his dick untill he was on his edge. "I-im gonna- Hm~" He tried to cum but the metal rod from earlier blocked it, ruining his orgasm. "h-huh? t-take it out~" My giggles made him blush and he attempted to take it out himself but I grabbed his wrists and held them above his head. "Maybe I will If you'll behave.." I started to jerk him off and his facial expressions turned crazy. He was drooling and gasping for air. Uncapable of processing all this pleasure. "Hm~ Darling.. I'm gonna be good just let me cum already!~" His words passed right through my ear. I wanted him to cry from pleasure. I kissed his dick and rubbed his thighs. After another ruined orgasm, I slowly took out the rod. "Hah~ thank you Y/N.." "Don't thank me yet~."

I kissed his stomach and continued massaging his cock. "Ughn~" He breathed heavily for a while and my phase fasten as I felt him twitch and he came all over my shirt. "Hm~ God.. Y/N~" Smiling at him with a devilish smile. "I love it when you spoil me.." "I love it too Doe.." I kissed his nose and cleaned up for him.

"Could you maybe.. Cuddle with me for a while?" His face flushed a little and I hugged him right away. "Of course Doe."

And we cuddled for the rest of the day, eating ice cream and talking to each other.

Okay so Im sorry for my long long long break but i honestly have no motivation to write anymore. It makes me happy to make people happy but Im really slow and i think people will slowly drift away if i dont update more often. But yeah enjoy this longer chapter and sorry if it has mistakes im really tired <33