ep 1

it was 7.00am now.The alarm started ringing making the girl wake up and fall down in her bed...

y/n: this is why I hate Monday so much... I hate going college.

after complaining about as much as she can she finally went out of her room and knocked the next door...

Y/N : ya!! Lee heesueng wake up! it's already 7.00 we might be late...

no answer came from the room. taking a deep sigh she finally opened the door and saw her best friend sleeping all over the bed... which made her sleepy again..

yn: wake up you sleepy head... we're going to be late..

suddenly the boy who seems to be asleep pulled yn next to him and back hugged her making the girl surprised...

yn: what are you doing you mr. sleepy head!! I said we're late for school! not early!!

H ( heesueng) : just a little more... I didn't get enough sleep last night..

making a question face the girl turned around to see the boy's face..

Y/n : did you went on a date last night??

H: nah

y/n : then??

H: i- I was playing video games all night?

Y/n : what?? didn't I told you to stop playing games? you always say that you don't have any time to do your homework but you are playing games!!

H: here we go again nagging nagging nagging ...

y/n : now get up!!

the girl scold while trying to esacape from the hand around her waist. but she again got supprised when the boy tightened his hand on her waist...

H: sorry.. I won't play games again. noona~~

y/n : you always call me noona when you want me to forgive you even if your older than me.. now let go of me..

H: nope I want to sleep just 10 minutes. so stay like this for just 10 minutes. good night..

y/n : just ten minutes okay..

-

the girl finally woke up after the nap and saw her bestfriend sleeping cutely while hugging her... which made her mutter "cute" under her breath... but suddenly she remembered that its almost passed ten minutes.. and scream came out of her mouth after checking her phone.. making the boy also wake up..

Y/n : we're late!! it's almost 7.45!! the class is at 8.15!! and it's mr.kim's class..

H: we better get ready..

after washing and dressing themselves for 30 minutes.. they ran to their car and stared driving... and finally arriving their college..

Y/n : I'm going to kill you if we are late..

H: I'll arrange a date for you.

Y/n: I won't kill you then.

finally arriving to the class they saw mr.kim who is already here look at them in a angry face...

Y/n : I'm sorry mr. kim... they was an accident on the way..

mr.kim: ohh it's our lazy couple again.. but y/n you made the same excuse last week too remember.. you two should do the presentation for the whole class next week!

Y/n : but mr-

mr.kim : now go and sit!