EP 4 (DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT Y/N)

-

after the movie they went to a park but both y/n and hessueng forgot that there are more people with them and they started playing with each other like it's their date.
 making mina and yeo jun bit uncomfortable.
 so mina decides to part their ways which was successful.

y/n and yeo jun went to a restaurant to eat but soon after y/n felt boring without heesueng so she decide to leave without eating.

heesueng went to the beach with mina but it was also boring for him. mina was always clingy to him. finally heesueng was enough of it when mina tried to kiss him.

H: let's go I'll drop you. getting away from mina heesueng finally talked.

Mina : we dated for 3 weeks now but why don't you let me do it! you always let y/n do whatever to you but you don't even touch me. it's because of y/n right?
darling~ let's just move into my house. I know that you hate y/n too. she's annoying right?

heesueng had enough. heesueng hated when someone talk bad about their friendship. y/n and their friendhip was what he cherished the most.

H : let's break up! I thought you was different but you don't understand me don't you. and if you ever talk bad about y/n I won't consider you as a girl to punish you.

with that heesueng left mina alone and went to their house.

he was surprised to see y/n there he was kinda happy too. for heesueng y/n was the only thing that he cherished this much. whenever he is sad or boring seeing his best friend makes him happy. so he ran to y/n and pushed her into a hug. y/n was surprised first but she can tell what's inside his head so she decides to hug him back.

y/n : it's okay...

H: thanks.

y/n : did you eat anything?

H : nah.

y/n : your lucky. I just made food. let's eat.

they was now done eating and y/n was about to go inside her room when heesueng started speaking.

H: do you want to date me?