Chapter 1:The beginning.

800 years after the 4th great ninja war, shinobis died due to drastic events throughout those years. Even though chakra exists, there is not a single person who can use it as same as before. The tailed beasts survived through various incidents in those years with no one knowing their existence. The history was lost, the techniques were lost, everything since the destruction of the 5 great villages...were...lost. At least that is what how it appeared to be to public; oh how wrong they were.

Global historians, archeology groups couldn't fill in the shinobi era due to lack of evidence, historical remains. Because, a sole surviving clan collected and guarded the remains through generation after generation. During those years, due to some strange phenomenon, people started to acquire strange powers, different from the era of shinobi, they called it 'Quirk'.

Due to sudden appearance of quirks, people started to use their power for various reasons: Money, fame, all the selfish desires. But there are always light in dark times, among the catastrophe there were people who wanted to use their power for selfless acts. They called them by two names; "Vigilantes", "Heroes".

The family that protected the sacred techniques from the era of shinobis, they kept themselves away from the conflicts of the world. They cut ties from society to keep themselves away from power hungry eyes around the world.

The family would develop quirks as the lineage continued, they always looked for a successor to inherit the ninja ways, and another thing. Their family name was Uzumaki, a sole surviving clan from shinobi era. But through generations their family name changed because they would only have one child in order to not create competition among siblings and causing them to spread their knowledge with no supervision, although it was not the case few generations ago. We now go to this family, who are training their youngest successor: Izuku.

Izuku(13 years old): *panting rapidly to catch his breath, both hands on knees* Huff, huff, I am, haaaah *stands straight, hands on waist* tired.

Inko: *standing in front of him overlooking his progress* You are doing great son, you know your chakra nature, sealing techniques, taijutsu, genjutsu, senjutsu are more than on exceptional level. Even though you are 13, I think you are ready. *starts walking signaling Izuku to follow her*

Izuku: *following her* What do you mean mother?

Inko: *leading* You know the tale of all tailed beasts right?

Izuku: Yes, they are separation of the ten tails or known as God Tree. Tree that sucked the nature energy of its surrounding for Otsutsuki clan.

Inko: Do you think they still exist?

Izuku: I think they are dormant somewhere out there, living freely as they always wanted, without being trapped inside people to be used as weapons.

Inko nods as they continue to walk through the dim lit corridors in their house.

Inko: *Stops in front of a room* We are here. *opens it to see there is a teleportation circle*

Izuku: Where are we going? By the look of this seal, we are going somewhere far?

Inko: I want you to meet someone. *goes in to the circle*

Izuku: *Stands beside her then activates his Sage mode*

Inko: *activates creation rebirth technique and the seal*(Even though my control of creation rebirth is not refined like Tsunade Senju's it should suffice for this travel.)

They get transferred to a dark cave, only light sources that are there are torches on the wall illuminating the cave with their orange embers. As Izuku is observing his surroundings, his mother starts walking ahead.