Smitten by Her

"Progress is steady. We should be able to start operating in a couple of months, while the construction continues," said Naeun through the video call.
"When can we expect the construction to be completed, Unnie?" Sana asked.
"They said it's going to take a while... Probably the end of the year?" Sungyeon said.
"That is good. Okay. Kamsahamnida, Seungyeon-unnie and the Care Team," said Sana, nodding slowly.

I smiled as I looked at Sana. She looked so serious and all businessy right now, she was almost unrecognisable. The Sana that I knew and loved was always so clumsy and giggly, a little naughty most of the time... But in this room, during this meeting... She was a different person altogether.

This Sana was the new Head of IPG, taking over from Suzy after her resignation. She was leading our monthly meeting, the first meeting she had to lead on her own, and she was doing great so far. She was so serious, and she commanded respect from everyone around, even from those who were much older than her.

I chuckled secretly. Nobody knew that I was sitting here with a butt plug stuck inside my asshole, a butt plug Sana herself inserted into me after we had our explosive morning sex with Jeongyeon–complete with double-fisting, as per usual–only a few hours ago before we drove here from her apartment in Songpa.

I flung my eyes around the room. Everyone was here in the IPG HQ's main conference room. The new division heads–Irene, Taeyeon, Jisoo, and Hyejin–sat around the table, with Sana at the head of the table, near the large screen showing Seungyeon, Naeun, Uee, and Professor Yoojin. I sat near the other Strike Force members: Jennie, Seulgi, Joy, Sooyoung, and Lisa. On the row behind them sat Jeongyeon, Momo, and I, the three new joiners.

Sana cleared her throat and straightened herself, looking back at her iPad. She stayed silent for a few moments, reading carefully, before nodding and smiling.

 She stayed silent for a few moments, reading carefully, before nodding and smiling

"Okay... So... Before we end the meeting... There's this one last thing we need to address."

She lifted her face and smiled at Momo's direction. I somehow knew what the last topic was about. I felt Momo jittering excitedly in her seat. Hang on. She wasn't wearing a butt plug too, was she?

"Kobayashi Sabito..." Sana said. Momo chuckled.
"Finally..." she uttered, drawing chuckles from everyone.
"I know... Mianhae, Momoring... We were just so busy with all the changes... I understand it has been a few weeks since Incheon. I am so sorry...," Sana said apologetically. Momo smiled.
"Don't worry, Sha. I understand," she said generously. Sana smiled.
"Thanks, Momo. But... Yeah. We need to bring him home, and we need to bring him home promptly," Sana said.
"Can't we just book a ticket for him to come home?" asked Hyejin. Sana shook her head.
"No. We need to send a team to escort him back home. He's still dealing with whatever problem he had with the Yakuza, right? We need to make sure that he's safe," Sana said.

Taeyeon straightened herself.