[ELEVEN]

(EPILOGUE)

"Jisung, I'm stealing your daughters!" Somi yelled from the front door.
"Have them back by eight, please." Yunhyo said as she walked out from the kitchen.
"Have fun taking care of Jungho. Maybe you guys can take a nap, too." Soyeon laughed.
"Thank you guys, really. And Somi, tell Keeho that they need to come over tomorrow." Yunhyo said.
"Alright. Bye, see you in a few hours!" Somi said before taking Namyun and Sungri out the door.

"Look, Jungho is asleep, we can sleep. The girls are safe with their aunts." Yunhyo smiled.
''Sounds like a plan." Jisung laughed, wrapping his arms around her in a backhug.
"I'm tired."
"I know, that's why I'm doing this." Jisung smiled before picking her up brodal style, carrying her to their bedroom.
"I hope you sleep well, Yun." Jisung said as they laid on the bed.
"You too, Ji." With in a few minutes, she fell asleep.
"You know, Yun. I'm so fucking happy we got back together. Life felt pretty meaningless back then. I couldn't see the stars at night, everything was covered in a dark film. Now we have our children, and I really couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for everything, Yunhyo." Jisung whispered before falling asleep with his wife in his arms.

The End

I think I began to rush things
But who cares.

I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways.

-AJ