Chapter 2

She heaved a sigh after she's done tying the rope. Irene didn't want to do this but she has to, there's plenty of things that could go wrong if someone finds out about Seulgi.

The last thing she needs is to harm her mate, whether indirectly or not. 

Her eyes fell on the mark. It doesn't surprise her actually. Not like she's an alpha who randomly bites omegas she came across, she didn't meet a lot of them either. It's just she couldn't control herself last night, she knew what was happening but she's mostly driven by her rut. Though if she's being honest, she didn't really put up a fight either.

It's a torture to see her mate lying on the bed while she couldn't do anything to ease the ache on her cock. She was trained to endure it all her life, but having an omega so near made it a lot more harder. If she tried to relieve it with her hands, it'll only give her more pain than the actual benefit of pleasuring herself.

So she simply sat on the chair, both hands gripping the armrest as she looked after the omega. She'll surely have many questions when she wakes up.

Irene stared at her parted lips, looking so soft and plump. Maybe if she could just slide in...

It doesn't take long for the omega to make a sound. She pulls her hands then opens her eyes abruptly, probably realising both of her wrists tied above her head. She hastily looked around, as her panicking eyes met Irene, it seemed clouded at first but it quickly changed to a glare.

"What are you doing? Take this off!" 

Irene bit her inner cheek. This wasn't the best option but the other woman was practically holding a knife against her throat the night before, she's still dangerous even though her appearance doesn't suggest it.

"Why don't you calm down first? Let's talk." 

The omega scowled, "Oh please, do you really think we'll have a proper conversation after this?!" She shakes her wrists to make a point.

"You can still talk," 

"You know what? Fuck you."

Irene quirked an eyebrow, amused. "You seem to like cursing so much." She smirked, remembering the amount of profanities the omega had screamed last night.

Seulgi's cheeks heated up, "I will kill you."

"I'd like to see you try, again." 

"They won't let a day pass with me missing,"

The alpha leaned in. "Who exactly are they?"

That seemed to stun the omega. She was hoping for a 'shut up', if you ask her, she'll say she was starting to sound annoying. And Irene being too kind wasn't helping, she had to make her angry, she should hate her, they wouldn't get anything out of being attached to each other.

Before she could reiterate the question, someone knocked on the door. Irene got up and opened it slightly, not letting the other person get a glimpse of the woman on her bed. Fortunately, the man was a beta. Irene's sure her room is reeking of their mixed smell, that even the slightest crack of her door can make the scent cover the whole hallway.

The man handed a folder before immediately leaving without saying anything. 

Irene goes back to her seat. She looked up and saw the other woman looking at her curiously but when she found out that Irene's gaze was focused on her, she turned her eyes away.