❝Go Away Jungwon❞

This book is based on imaginations. Some characters names, ages, places and time are FICTIONAL. Any of the characters resemblance to a person dead or alive is highly coincidental. Enjoy reading:)

_______________

Author's POV

"YANG JUNGWON!!!!" The old greedy woman known in the village screamed early in the morning as the boy sneaked out again in her backyard and picked her daisies planted in there.

Jungwon mischievously smiled after successfully climbing up her household wall.

"I'm sure Taera will love this" he beamed, happily walked away.

-

Jungwon's eyes dropped down on the ground when Taera stepped on the daises he gave her.

"Do you think I would accept these?" Continuing on stepping on them while raising a brow at him.

Jungwon swallowed his anger by biting his lips.

"A school bully and an ordinary guy? Tsk! That won't happen. So, Jungwon? Go away." Taera sassily left Jungwon behind.

Jungwon sighed and sat down the ground.

"What a waste."

He curled himself and rested his arms over his knees and his head over his arms, staying in that position for a while in order to calm down.

-

"Okay class! Please face in front."

Jungwon who dozed off lifted his head, trying to clear his vision.

"We have a new student here in class. Let her introduce herself."

"Tsk." Jungwon lost interest and went back on his peaceful sleep.

A woman wearing a sky blue hoodie came in. She faced the class with a smile.

"Hi. My name is Lee Seora. I hope we could reconcile well" she introduced bowing at them.

"Oh. You have a cute name Seora. Please sit beside---." Their professor Yejin, sighed. Jungwon dozed off again.

"Beside?" Seora uttered.

"Sorry about that. Please sit beside Jungwon. That ish sleeping in there" Yejin pointed him out near the window. Seora smiled but her eyes caught a woman full of attitude which is Taera, looking at her in the corner of the room.

She just lowered her gaze and silently sat in the chair beside Jungwon.

Seora side-viewed and saw Teara looking at her. She laid her arm in her desk and rested her head over it, now facing the direction of her seatmate.

Their first subject teacher took so long to arrive at the room.

Seora was so unaware of herself that she was now staring at Jungwon whose sleeping peacefully the whole time. Bit by bit, her eyes shut falling into her deep sleep.

As the wind blows the curtain, the sunlight touches their bare faces warmly.

::votes and cheers are highly appreciated ˃ᴗ˂::

Thank You