Kidnapped... Again

After greeting Jenna, I decided I was going to wait for Jeremy to come home, and surprise him.

Hearing the door open I start to stand so I can greet Jeremy only for the door to show Elena.

She's stunned for a moment before she says. "Oh, it's you. I thought you we're coming next week." Disgusted. "Nope, today." I say with disinterest. "Whatever, just don't screw anything up while you're here, and leave me alone." She snapped walking away.

After a while Jeremy walks through the door shouting for aunt Jenna.

"Aunt Jenna?" He shouts. Now you may think that I would call back telling him where she was, but you'd be wrong. Who would miss the chance to make their baby cousin piss their pants? Not me that's for sure. So sneaking around him I silently come up behind him. Waiting for him to turn around, when he does he screams so loudly I'm surprised we still have windows.

"Boo."

"AHHHHHHHHH"

Once he's done I'm laughing so much I can no longer stand.

"That's not funny, Seph." He tells me.

"Oh, but it is." I respond, still laughing.

After that we start to catch up, till he brings up the dreaded question.

"Seph, could you, maybe, come to the, uh, masquerade ball with me?" He asks me. And right as I'm about to say no he starts to beg me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, you little gremlin. Just turn off the eyes."

So here I am getting ready for the ball. I had to call in a favour from Aphrodite, so here I am in a dress with heels. Getting my hair, makeup and nails done. I'll admit I do look good.

I hate it.

I'm tripping and extremely unbalanced, if I'm to get in a fight [which is very likely] I won't be able to fight properly. 

I should probably wright goodbye letters, explain why I died.

Gahh, ADHD.

Anyway, the beautification process is done now I'm learning to move and I'm hiding my extra weapons. You didn't actually believe I wouldn't bring and arsenal with me did you?

 You didn't actually believe I wouldn't bring and arsenal with me did you?

   [imagine a female Percy in the second outfit.]

[You can choose which one is used]

The moment I arrive I can feel my nerves start to flare, I knew I should have left, than, and there. With out a second thought.

I could just feel in my gut tonight would go wrong.

Entering the home I immediately went on the search for my cousin. Walking further I finally notice Jeremy and Elena dancing. "Hey guys, Elena I didn't know you were coming. Jer come on I need to talk to you for a moment." I say quickly before rushing Jeremy out of there. 

Why does Jeremy seem so tense? I ask myself. Continuing to drag him out of there, we start to make conversation about some of the things I missed, that. we couldn't talk about earlier.

After a while Jeremy excuses himself, running out of the house. I would have followed him but looking around I see Elena begin to drag Caroline around the place, deciding I've ignored my gut long enough I begin to follow. After a little while we arrive at a room, even with my enhanced senses I can't hear what's going on. I see Caroline's face turn from scared and pained to triumphant in a matter of seconds after Elena enter's the room.

Deciding whatever this is isn't worth my time, I decide to go and get some fresh air. Walking outside, I hear fait pained grunts, and chanting in   latin?

Getting closer I see Elena, wasn't she just in the house? whatever she's in different clothing except these ones have blood staining them, Bonnie and Jeremy hovering over her. Rushing to her side to I begin to ask what happened, only to be ignored. Before I can say anything else, Bonnie is telling Jeremy to get them to stop. 'Who to stop what?' I asked only to be ignored.

Finally having enough I yelled "What the actual Hera is going on?" "Don't worry Seph." Bonnie tells me. "The Hades I won't worry. Elena is some how bleeding out, and we're not taking her to a hospital?" I asked. As I'm about to continue I hear a faint voice. "Bonnie, don't argue with her its not worth it. We can just have Damon compel her later." Elena says. After a while Elena stops bleeding and asked me to come home with her.

So here I am walking to her car with plenty of questions in my head, as I'm about to voice them. I catch something out of the corner of my eye, a male figure approaching Elena, before I can warn her they knock her out. The figure notices I'm there also and begins to advance on me. Reaching around my dress I pull out one of my blades, not giving him a chance to get the drop on me I charge at him and attempt to slash his torso he moves out of the way. After a little bit of back and forth [not at may full strength, of course] I get bored of the fight and go to slash at his chest again only for my blade to pass right through. I'm stunned fro a moment and this gives him an opportunity to knock me out. 

The last thing I feel is hands on my head and forcing it to the window of the car we are next to.

'Rude.' I try to say before me world goes dark.