Finding Out

~~~~Y/N POV~~~~~~

So I have been dating Chapa for a month now and its been really good. Until one day she started acting weird.... I can't explain how.... just weird.

Y/N: Hey Mika....

Mika: Yeah

Y/N: Can I talk to you real quick...?

Mika: Sure!

*Goes to the classroom*

Mika: What do you wanna talk about?

Y/N: Have you noticed that Chapa has been acting weird? Like not scary weird... weird-weird.

Mika: Uhhhh.......... Yeah I have. Kind scary. She's acting like when she had a crush on Creston but also acting normal. But not the crush part to you, since you guys are dating.

Y/N: Yeah... Ok I know this sounds bad but imma need your help to spy on her...

Mika: WHAT?! I can't do that!

Y/N: PLEASE! I need your help but you can't tell ANYONE!

Mika: Fine... But you owe me Nacho Ball.

~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~~

Mika: I can't believe were doing this.....

Y/N: I know... I'm sorry for dragging you into this...you where the only other girl and I trust you more than the boys.

Mika: Awww thanks but back to the mission

Y/N: Right come on I see Chapa

They fallow Chapa then sees her go into a.......House.....? Mika and Y/N look into the window to see Chapa kissing another girl.

Mika: Oh my god...... Y/N I am so sorry...

Y/N: Its fine it not you who's cheating anyways....

Mika: Lets go you can sleep over and we can watch movies and eat pizza until we pass out?

Y/N: Ok....

A/N: Thank you @Etarnofsky for the book idea and no hate to the characters