Revenge pt.2

A/N: Apparently this is a Mika x Reader now😀 and sorry for no updating I will try in the summer if I'm not dead👍🏾

   ~~Mika POV~~
Me: I want to help Y/N with the plan cause Chapa is cheating but I don't want to cause this feels wrong..... but Y/N is my best friend, so maybe I will. Thanks for listening Mr.Bear.

Mr.Bear: .......

Me: Shoot Y/N is going to be here any minute

~time skip brought to you by Lucky Charms~

*knock on window*

Me: Who is it

Y/N: Y/N

Me: Come in

*Y/N goes inside the room *

Y/N: So do you remember the plan?

Me: Yep. I say Bose is calling you the I trip him so he can fall on you kissing you right in front of Chapa, then when she starts yelling we confront her with the photos for proof.

Y/N: Good cause this has to go smoothly in order for it to work.

Me: I know but are you sure we should be doing this? It seems to mean, we can just call everyone over to the man's nest and show the proof.

Y/N: Yeah but I want the revenge since she's cheating...

Me: *sighs* Are you sure? We can always back out if you don't want to and we can't really use Bose like that....

Y/N: Yeah you're right.... He's our friend... okay new plan.

Me: The one I just said?

Y/N: Yep and thanks

Me: For what?

Y/N: Being there for me and going out of you comfort zone just to help. You're the best friend I could ever ask for.

Me: *tears up* Awww no one has ever said that to me before. Thank you. *hugs Y/N*

Y/N: *hugs back* Of course, me and you against the world Mik. (Pronunciation: Me-k)

Me: Yeah me and you against the world. *Smiles*

Y/N: Hey it's getting late I should go.

Mika: Alright bye good night love you.

Y/N: Love you to.

A/n: Short I know sorry but I will try and post more and the if I'm not dead thing is a joke, I just have bad humor. 😀 Bye Dangers