* ➤ the sisters(rin&mio) | regret.

— — — — — —
-Requested by:
-Theme: angst
-fannon. (not very cannon to the story)
-characters: rin & mio, [y/n]-

proof read? mmmm maybe
— — — — — —

once upon a time. there were 2 sisters named rin and mio. they were poor so they starved together.. one day mio made an idea and accidentally met a person called y/n, mio was so happy that they would help her make money so she and her sister could finally eat.

mio came home very happy as rin asked why is she so happy. mio didnt respond but told rin that she made a friend!.. day by day, night by night. mio comes home late and she even introduces rin to y/n, oh rin forced mio to bring y/n in their home, the sisters welcomes you a lot.

but.. rin did get suspected mio each day, "why is mio coming home late?" "even when y/n is away why is she happy?". questions filled rin's mind, until for her last and final though.

rin thought that Mio was eating happily with her...

°°°°

One night.

mio came home happy than before, well things didn't come the same... rin the older sister was enraged. she tackled her own sister into the ground. to satisfy her own needs. she had to consume her own sister.

suddenly [y/n] came in the house unexpectedly seeing rin consuming her own sister..

"mio..? are you here? you left your bag of money at my ho-.."

rin suddenly heard that voice. and snapped back to reality.. looking at her own sister's corpse, seeing her own hand covered with her sister's blood, looking at [y/n] with fear.

rin.

"what have you done rin?!"

regret.

"I-.. i can explain!"

everything.

"your own sister saved up just to buy food for the both of you!"

"i had offered mio my cookings but she rather save up money for both of you!"

°°°°°°

end. || 321 words to be exact.