십육 (16):

Junkyu's POV:

Something is wrong again with Haruto these days...

Those questions he asked me is kinda unusual and He keep zoning out and he's not himself again.

I was doing something when my phone buzzed..

It's Yoshi's number..

(Y- Yoshi and J- Junkyu)

"Hey,are you busy today?" - Y

"I don't have anything to do...Why?" - J

"Let's meet at the park nearby your house..Mashiho and I have something to tell you." - Y

"Okay..I'll be there in a few minutes.." - J

I wonder what will they tell me?

I walked to my room and changed my clothes..

After that, I take a peek on haruto's room as I saw him sitting on the corner of his bed..

"Ruto-ya,I will go to the park first to meet my two friends.. I'll be back.."I said as he just nodded..

I walked out of the house and walked to the park where Me, Mashiho and Yoshi will meet..

Time Skip:

I arrived at the park as I walk around to find Yoshi and Mashiho..

Soon, I saw them and approached..They look kinda serious..

"Hey~"I greeted as they looked at me.."why do you look so serious?is there a problem?"

"Uhmm actually yeah..me and Mashiho wanted to tell you something.."Yoshi said as Mashiho looked at me..

I  have a hunch that something is wrong to these two...They look nervous, looking at me..

"You asked us if we knew haruto, right?"Yoshi asked..

I just nodded..

"Sorry that we lied to you,Kyu..We know about  Haruto."Mashiho said..

"We're sorry,Kyu.."Yoshi added..

"You know I don't like people who lie to me, right?"I asked as I glare at them.

They nodded..

"Why did you lied to me when i only asked you about haruto?"I said..

"Because we don't want others to know that we were involved in haruto's accident..So,we pretended we didn't know him.."Mashiho added.

What

"Does asahi have anything to do with this too?"I asked..

"He didn't know that we were involved in the haruto's accident but he was aware of the accident."Yoshi answered..

"How do you keep it for a long time? don't you regret what you did in hiding about his accident?"I asked..

"We feel guilty until now,Kyu..We don't know if he can still consider us his friends.."Mashiho answered.

"I can't believe that you two lied to me about knowing haruto then keeping haruto's accident by yourselves.." I said..

I feel overwhelmed of what I heard from them..

I can't believe that they're the one who cause haruto's accident..

"We're sorry, Junkyu..."Yoshi said..

"I don't know if I should forgive you two from lying to me.."I added..

I walked away from them as tears falls from my cheeks..

"Why are you so affected?"Mashiho asked.

I turned around and looked at them..

"Because Haruto is my friend..I cared for him..that's why i'm affected of what you two did to him.."I answered before leaving them..

After leaving the park,I walked home..

Time Skip:

When I arrived home, I walked to my room and closed the door as I sat on the floor..

Mashi's right.. why do I feel so affected about it? I'm just helping him and haruto didn't know me..

"Junkyu hyung? Are you there?"Haruto said as he knocked on the door..

I wiped my tears as I take a deep breath and stand up to open the door..

"I'm sorry that I didn't notice that you're here already.."Haruto said."Wait,did you cry?"

"I-its nothing,ruto..Don't worry about it.."I added as I wiped again my tears that keeps falling..

"Did something happen to your meet up with your friends?"He asked."did they make you cry?"

I looked at him as I feel I'm tearing up again..

I hugged him..

"Ruto-ya,what should i do?"I cried.."I-i don't know what to feel about what they told about you..I feel mad at my friends and at the same time,I'm sad about what they did to you."

"What they did to me?what are you talking about,hyung?"He asked..

"T-They're the ones who cause your accident, ruto..They keep your accident as their secret because they don't want others to know.."I answered..

He stared at me for a minute before hugging me back..

"Don't cry anymore, hyung..I don't want to see you crying like this.."He said as he caresses my hair to calm me down..

"I'm sorry, ruto-ya.. you shouldn't see me like this.."I said while wiping my tears..

"You don't have to be sorry,hyung..it's okay.."He added.." take a rest first,okay?Let's talk later.."

I nodded as I walked inside my room and lie down on my bed..

I don't know what to do anymore..I don't even know if I can forgive them for what they did..

I hope they'll regret what they did to haruto..

~~
Teu-Hi 👋

It's me your author ☺️

I'll update only one chapter for today since it's my birthday 🎉 I'm already 20 hehe time flies so fast😭 I feel old Haha just kidding 🤣 I hope you like this chapter hehe ☺️

I decided that I'll make this story a bit longer than my original plan🤧

That's all! Stay healthy and safe y'all 😊❤️

Teu-bye~❤️