𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Catherine POV

I came to visit Agatha in their mansion, her parents warmly welcome me, as always. I join her in her room where in she's busy transferring the photos in the computer from her digital camera.

I read one of her books while waiting for her to finish it.

"Hey Cath, look at this" She says. I stood up from her bed and walk closer to her.

She showed me the picture of Sandro and I after their polo Club sport. "You look gorgeous here" She compliments.

"Nah, I'm not It-its just because of the camera" I said back as I went back reading, trying to avoid some topics about my feelings for Sandro.

"Hmm well you're always beautiful" She compliments. "Anyway, what are you planing to wear on Miles' birthday?"

I shrugged. "I don't know maybe a pants and shirt" I said back. I mean, madalas naman ginagamit kong mga damit is casual lalo na sa school I don't have some party dresses.

"Hm well, my mum, her body's like yours when she was in college, I might ask if she still have some dresses or formal clothes" She suggests.

"Oh Agatha, that's so nice of you but I- no thanks-

" Oh stop it Cath, mom wouldn't mind it" She insists. I just nod and thankfully smile.

After finishing her time in the photos, we do our assignments together.

Time flies so fast and thankfully we finished it.

"Well I'd better go, Thank you Agatha" I said while wearing my coath.

"You're already coming home, dear" Her mom ask.

"Yes Mrs. Wilson. My aunt needs me at the restaurant" I smile.

"Well you better bring this home, it's Turkish delight, dear. I made it" She said offering the pastry.

"How nice of you, Mrs Wilson, thank you so much" I thankfully said back.

"You're welcome dear, better get going before the sun comes down, have a safe way home"

"Bye Catherine, see you at school!" Agatha said as she waved goodbye as well.

I ride on a cab on my way home, uuwi muna ako sa bahay then saka pupunta sa restaurant.

When I got home, I just change my clothes and shoes, then prepare myself for work.

When I got to the restaurant. One of my co workers told me something. "Oh you're right on time, someone's looking for you, there, the one who's talking to ven" He pointed. Si Sandro.

I walk towards to them as ven noticed me. "Oh ate you're there na pala, kuya ayan sya oh" She said to him.

Sandro turn around with a greeting smile. "Hi Cath"

"Hello, kanina ka pa?"

"Not really, I came here to buy some coffee and I'm wondering if we could talk" He says.

"Uhm oras na kase ng duty ko-

"Ate, mama's not around naman tsaka walang gaanong customer, samahan mo muna si Kuya magkape" Ven smiles. I gave her a look of disagreement but I don't have a choice.

As for the situation kase, I'm trying to avoid Sandro because of the developing feelings I have for him.

"U-uh osige, but I need to get back to work if aunt May come back" I said. He nod and offer me to take a seat with him.

I took a heavy sigh first, I can't barely breathe knowing he sit opposite to mine. "So uhm.. What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

He take a sip of his coffee first. "Well I'm just curious and- I don't mean to offend you- it's just that- " He stutters.

"Sandro, ayos lang, ano ba yon?" I ask calmly, kahit deep inside kinakabahan na din ako.

"You told mom and dad that you're father was the Mayor of Ilocos sur, and- you working here-"

I know what he's going to ask and he feels like it's an offensive question. "I know what you're going to ask" I say.

He look at me. "You do?"

"Tatanong mo sa akin if why I'm working even though my father's a mayor, right?" I ask.

"Look I- i don't mean to be offensive- I-its just that-" He stutters nervously, knowing I'll be mad but I'm not. "I'm sorry, I should've think of that"

I laugh a little and pat his shoulder. "It's fine you silly, I'm not mad"

"Wait you're not?"

I nod. "No of course not, if I were you I'll be curious too"

I took a heavy sigh first before explaining. "M-my mom is not my father's wife, they met before my dad is married to someone else-

"I'm sorry Cath, I should've open the topic" He sincerely said.

"It's alright, you're a- uhm a friend of mine" I awkwardly smile. "When my mom got pregnant, yung parents ng dad ko is may plano ng ipakasal sya sa isang anak ng mayamang pamilya sa Ilocos sur-

"Then why didn't he fight for their relationship?" He curiously ask. Teka kase nagkkwento pa ako.

"Kase..kase pareho lang silang mahihirapan, they both chose the decision, mutual decision and- my dad needs to have a great image for the people because he's running for Mayor that time" I explain.

"Well that's surprising, so how are your situation with your parents?"

"I'm with my mom and I have a little sister, while my dad has his own family, but we're still talking and we're all fine" I smile.

"You don't have financial support with your father?" He ask again.

"I do, but I don't want his money, because I want him to be a father to me, kahit yun lang" I sadly smile, knowing how complicated my dad and I's communication is.

"You're strong Cath, I know all your hardships and hard work will all be paid when you achieve your dreams, I believe in you, keep striving hard" He smiles, a smile that can make my heart melt.

"Ang tamis!" Ven said giggling while cleaning one of the tables.

We both look at her. "Yung kape, yung kape kase nung customer kanina, she ask for extra two sugars, her coffee's too sweet hehe" She says trying to cover up.

I look my watch and see the time, tsaka baka masyado na akong macomportable sa presence nya, remember? I need to keep my feelings fade away. "U-uhm I should better go back to work, baka maabutan ako ni Tita May" I laugh.

He stood up and take his coat. "I should go as well," He said, I was about to stand up but I see his hand, offering for a helping hand.

I shyly took it, gosh I hold his hand. "It's always a pleasure to talk to you, Ms. Catherine Alexandria Galvez" He joke. Still holding my hand.

"Mine as well, Mr. Ferdinand Alexander Marcos-

"That's not my whole name, you need to say it first before I let you go" He says.

"Well I don't know- wait!"

I try to think of his mother's maiden name. Come on, Cath. It starts with A?

"Oh I know it! Mr. Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos" I proudly said.

"You got it, I'm amaze with your memory, Ms. Cath, I guess I'll see you at Miles party, be there I'll expect you" He says.

"Then don't expect, because I won't be there" I joke.

"You should be, hihintayin kita"

Why does his voice sounds attractive when he speaks Tagalog.

"U-uh I will" I stutters.

He said his goodbye and left the restaurant. Ven went beside me lifting a glass of water. "Water? Kanina ka pa mukhang hindi makahinga" She teased.

I took it from her and drink it. "I'm fine, don't tease me"

So here's chapter nine, hope you enjoy reading it :))