𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Cath POV

The lunch went great except for the part which they think I'm the girl Sandro's dating.
Anyway, right after lunch, I asked permission to go back to our dorm. Tito Bong insist that their driver drives me home but I told them it's fine.

Him and his wife reject to it and say they don't take no for an answer. So I have no choice.

Sandro told me he can't drive me home this time since his parents needed him for a family meeting. It's fine for me and I know naman na pagod din sya.

Their driver drives me to our dormitory where Tine's waiting for me. I feel so exhausted and sobrang antok na antok na ako, 4am palang sa bahay kanina gising na ako.

I let her know I'll take a rest since tomorrow is Monday again.

--------------
Sandro POV

After everyone went home and it's just me and the family. Dad told us he'll be going around some near cities to see how's the people been doing.

It's still raining but not that heavy compared to before.

We're all at the living room having some family talk and share our work schedule for this week.

"Bong, you can't just go around for the whole week, maybe you can plan on making the visitations alternate, like for tomorrow you'll be out then on Tuesday, online meetings and so on.." Mom suggest.

Dad shook his head. "I need to see it for myself, mahirap na puro papel and online meetings lang, besides I have the team" Dad said back.

Mom sigh heavily this time. "I'm just worried about you, I know you do want to help but you need to think of yourself as well" She said in concern.

She turned to the three of us this time. "Sons, do you have any day or spare time you can lend to your dad para may kasama sya?"

I was the first one to speak. "Sorry mom, I'll be in the Senate for the whole week"

"I can go with dad this Tuesday po, but for the rest, my schedules are full" Vinny said.

We're all waiting for Simon. He took his phone and check his schedule. "I'm full until... Thursday, but I have a spare time on Friday, is that fine?" He ask looking both of our parents.

They both nod. "That's fine, atleast you have a day" Mom said.

It was settled then, even if I want to help and be with dad for the inspection, I'm pretty sure I have a lot of things I needed to finish at the Senate this week.

I lay down on one of our couches and feeling very tired since I just got home.

"Sandro, you can take a rest on your room muna, I'm sure you're tired," Dad kindly said.

I stood up and take my phone with me. "Sige po, I'll just take a rest, just knock on my door if you need anything po, excuse me" I said as I walk my way upstairs to my room.

I change my clothes and arranged my bed to lay down when I heard my phone beep.

*1 new text message

To Sandro
Fr Allie

Hi Sandro. Happy Sunday!

I was wondering if I can visit you next next Sunday. Just a quick catch up, if that's okay?

I try to think of it and it kinda rude for me to say no?

To Allie
From Sandro

Hi Allie. Hope you're doing fine. Uh, yea, sure.