Part 16 - Love is in the air

Priya was now busy texting Sara who was updating her about the happenings in the Sood Family, Ram was now attention deprived. They both decided to take a day off from roaming around, so that they could relax, but Ram got bored soon. "Priya" he called her lying on the bed, while Priya sat on her side with her back resting on the bedrest, "hmm" she hummed, "Priyaaaa..." he called again, "Hmmm?" she hummed again, he was irritated that she wasn't giving any attention to him. "PRIYA!" he yelled, Priya jumped, "What is wrong with you? What happened?" she said startled, "nothing much, I am bored." He said casually making her angry, "that's why you yelled? Because you are bored? Wasn't it your idea to sit and relax for a day?" she asked glaring, "yeah... well, I didn't know I'd get bored, I can't read the future, if I did, I wouldn't have suggested" he said, "So this is your way to justify that you are wrong?" she asked, "Not exactly, you know what... let's do something" he said taking his phone our and searching something in it, Priya shook her head "first you say you wanna take a day off, then you don't allow me to text Sara di, then you say you're bored and now you are into your phone... what do you want Mr. Kapoor?" she asked, "get ready" he said, "where are we going?" she asked, "Just get ready, there is no need to wear anything fancy, wear simple clothes" he said. She left the thought of asking more and did what he told her to do.

"Spa? Really?" she asked as he nodded excitedly, "Couple massage yaar. I have never tried that, I want too" he said, "Couple massage? What?" she asked confused, "haan, now come in, we'll look into what they have" he said pulling her inside. They took the card, Priya gasped, "Mr. Kapoor? Don't tell me you want to pay this much for a massage? Yeh mei bhi kar sakthi hoon" she said, "Kya kar sakthi ho?" he asked knowing that she didn't realise what she said, "Yeh ki mai aapko massage kar sakthi hoon, aur who bhi free" she said still looking at the expensive rates, "Oh really?" he smirked, she looked at him only to understand what she told, she turned red, "I... I don't mean that... umm... which package do you want?" she asked quickly, "Oh What about a simple thai massage, uh?" he asked, "Yeah okay... wait..." he looked at her, "what?" Priya looked a bit shy, "Umm... woh... we won't be umm... fully... you know..." she fumbled and Ram understood her, "No, but you gotta wear that gown they'll give, but during the massage, they'll open the area they are going to massage." He said, "So... wat? Uhh... Mr. Kapoor I am not sure..." she said, "It's okay, I get it. Why don't we get head massage and mani-pedi?" he asked, "You sound like a teenage girl from those Hollywood movies" she joked, "Whaat? I remember, Shivi used to pester me for a spa day, that's where I learnt all this." He said smiling, "Okay then... we can do that" Priya said. Soon a woman came and took them to a room, it was dim lit and soothing sounds was played, two women came and asked them to sit on the either chairs, they had head oil which had vanilla lavender scent. They sat and the woman started applying the oil and slowly massaging their hair. "Priya is this your first time?" he asked, "Yeah... Sara di and Maitreyi go, I don't, you know..." she said, "Then I am glad, I am with you for your first, I like doing things with you, and when it's your first time, that too when it's with me, I feel happy." He said giggling softly. "hmm... me too." She replied, who was now enjoying her massage, it made her feel sleepy. She could hear Ram occasionally humming some song, murmuring something, or talking to her. Soon he fell asleep too, the massage was so good. After forty-five minutes, they woke up light headed, smiling. The women brought the items for a mani-pedi. As the women tried cleaning Priya's legs, and applying cream she giggled, "What is up with you?" he asked, "actually, I feel ticklish." She said sheepishly giggling lightly. Ram laughed, "Good to know where you're ticklish" he said, she gave him a playful stern glare. "colour?" the woman asked, as their manicure pedicure was almost done, "Red" he said, "It suits her well" Priya smiled at him and nodded. The women painted her nails red. They soon reached their room, "wow, a day well spent Mr. Kapoor, I have to admit, your spa idea wasn't so bad after all" she said stretching her legs. "Thank you for that, I rarely do hear my wife appreciating my ideas." He said, she just shook her head. "Well, Priya one more thing?" she asked him what it was. "Dinner date?" he asked, she smiled, 'okay! I want to have more of that amazing risotto." She said, "Yeah... yaar, don't tempt me now, wait for dinner" he said chuckling along with Priya.