Uncommon Betrayl

Loki was having a hard time adjusting to life as a mortal on Midgard. Even tho he still had all
His God like powers he swore to his beloved wife Lily, he would never use them. She wanted a normal life with him. No kingdom, no Asgard, No Odin or Frigga interfering. She wanted Loki all to herself for this first year they were together.  That was all Lily had asked of him. After the one year was up, he could take her to Asgard and live the life of royalty. Loki agreed, and honestly thought it would be a piece of cake but it turned out harder than he anticipated. Loki worked at an architect firm, thanks to Lily forging documents. Loki had everything he needed to become legit! A social security number, a license, even a degree in architecture. Lily worked for a secret order in the government, so she knew exactly who to talk to her get Loki everything he needed for his new life. One day while working on a new concept for a building for the city of New York, Loki encountered a woman with red flaming hair, who had a demanding presence to her. She walked into the office and walked right passed Loki and gave him a flirtatious smirk. He was taken back by the demeanor of this woman.  So powerful, so demanding. Her forceful gaze, her dominant  walk, the look of pure nobility emanated from her. Her gaze sent chills down his spine and into his pants making his member grow slightly. As he stood there with his arms crossed, he watched her like a hawk, traipsing into the bosses office.

Gerald , the boss, peeked out his head and told the secretary, no calls or no disturbances until further notice.  He closed the blinds to his office and locked the door behind him. Everyone in the office knew this was his once a month mistress! All the chatter and rumors about the mistress seemed to be confirmed with Gerald locking the door and shutting the blinds. But it was all  just talk. Nobody really knew what was going on behind closed doors.  Wondering what was happening behind the bosses door, Loki crept up and pressed his ear against the door, all he could hear was muffled voices. He heard them coming closer to the door and that's when he ran back to his office, pretending to be busy. He could hear her coming, step after step, getting closer and closer. Then nothing. No steps, no sounds. Suddenly the quietness of the office was pierced with the sound of a melodic voice....Hello Loki.

Loki quickly turned and saw the red haired woman standing in his doorway, stinking a very seductive pose.
Loki: May I hell you?
Vivian: My name is Vivian, and I was told your the one I need to see if I need something done.... correctly.

Vivian was walking closer and closer to Loki until she met him face to face. He could smell her sweet hot breath upon his skin, and he began to breathe heavily. Vivian raised her hand and placed it on his cheek. She moved in closer as if to smell her prey.

Vivian: Can you help me with my needs?

Loki: I don't know what you need. 

Vivian: Right now, all I need is you.

Loki looked at Vivian and took one step back. She then took a step forward. This little game continued until Loki reached his desk and had nowhere else to go. He stood still not knowing what to do. Vivian moved in closer still. Grabbed Loki by the face and kisses him with force. Loki pushed her away. But she kept coming for him. This time her hands roamed all over his body. reaching down and grabbing his manhood. She could feel he was excited. She could feel that he wanted her too. Loki couldn't help but fall under Vivian's spell. Her lips were soft and as red as rose, the taste of her tongue was sweet and sticky. Her body was voluptuous and sinful, her hair was as red as fire. Her eyes burned with the intensity and passion of a bitch in heat. Loki looked into her eyes and suddenly he was under her spell. One taste of those sweet cherry lips sent him over the edge. He grabbed her and threw her on his desk and ripped off her clothes. Her breast bounced as Loki ripped off her bra. He wanted her, he wanted to ravish her. There she was laying on his desk with only her pink see through lacey underwear and her red high heels. Legs wide open and beckoning him to enter her with his rock hard cock. She sat up and pulled down his pants exposing his member. Hard and stiff, ready for action. She pulled him in closer and pulled him into her. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him in. She moved her butt down to the edge of the desk, and inserted his cock into her wet slit. She let out a moan of pleasure and Loki grunted and growled. She kissed his neck causing a frenzy in him that he has never known before. He began bucking and thrusting harder and harder, Vivian moaned and whimpered as he pumped her harder and harder. She reached up and pinched his nipples through his shirt, and  Loki let out a growl of pleasure which caused him to reach his climax. He spilled his seed into her and flopped to the floor, and passed out. Vivian smiled a devilish grin, and proceeded to put on her tattered clothes. She lifted Loki and placed him on the couch, bent down and kissed his sleeping lips.

Vivian: Yes, I think you will do just fine as my play thing. 

She placed her hands upon his head and chanted:

Vivian: Nowatha, doom, nowatha ray, esse ba toom do ray mah

Her spell was cast. She slipped out the door and left Loki sleeping in his office. Suddenly the phone rang. Scared Loki out of his sleep and ran to answer the phone. It was Lily, and was asking him how much longer he would be at work. Loki told her he was leaving now. He hung up the phone and looked at himself. He was fully dressed and confused but didn't know why he was confused. I must have fallen asleep on the couch although, I don't remember how I got there. hmm curious. I'll head home now, he thought.  Having no memories of Vivian or the sexual pleasure that he had just endured.