Where are we going

Ymir went to grab me from him, she only backed down when Christa said to do so, but by that time He and I were already far out of the hut. "I wasn't scared of him,"I thought, his chuckling interrupted that though how ever. "I've never heard anyone let alone an omega talk to me like that, you think just because your my mate I want punish you." He said the purr in his words making me shiver. My body started heating up, I went limp in his arms and the next thing I knew he and I were alone in a new hut, well not a hut per say more so a nicely built home, he took me to a room covered with smells of arousal, they weren't his smell either, my nose curled and when he dropped me on the bed I realized the suppression of my heat was useless against him, I moaned upon impact, covering my mouth as quickly as I can. His chuckle sent a shiver down my spine, he quickly pointed to a few toys and machines in the corner, and told me to use them, he explained that one of the machines had a fake knotting machine that may temporarily end my heat. I nodded my head asked him to bring it and watched him set it up for me , he lifted my body quickly helping me remove my clothes, his hands traced my breast  and the curves of my hips. He angled my body down words till my ass was nipped by the air. He placed  the remote in my hand showing me the simplistic controls, he stood moving to the other side of the room before a growl left his throat and I was alone.

—Levi's pov.—
"FUCK" the second my body was through the door way to my room it started, the rut I mean, I haven't experienced one in years, I tire open my closet grabbing some of my own personal toys, my body almost leaped when my cock touched the toy. My body moved in it's own my thrusting became Erratic almost instantly, just the thought of her her body her hair, god y/n that's her name Hanji told me, I've known she existed for only a day, how can I already be balls deep in a toy wishing it was her wishing my seed was in her not this damn toy. "Fuck gotta clean this up"
—Y/n pov—
The knot still rested inside me the mock semen helping my heat lessen,as the knot lessened I pulled myself off of it. I redressed myself before looking around the room, the smells hit my nose again, I scrunched my nose cringing at how many women I smelt. I left that instant I ran down the stairs and sat in the front of the house.

—————————————————————-
Hey guys I'm just giving you a reason here I'm moving again, I moved back in February and I'm finally moving back home, this may go on hiatus for a bit but please enjoy this chapter and make sure to let me know your thoughts.