"Little at the Party"

It was a calm, quiet Saturday evening as the doorbell to Dream and George's apartment rang and disturbed the silence.

The Taller moves to the door and grabs the handle, opening it to see the three boy's standing in front of it. The tallest of the bunch, a curly headed man, was waving a hand at him, smiling.

"Hey nice to see you guys! Come on in" he opens the door fully and steps aside letting the others enter but just as they wanna step foot inside they hear yelling from right behind Dream as George runs towards them.

"Stop! All of you take your shoes off, I just vacuumed here!" The others share a look and laugh, not taking George as an especially tidy person, maybe it's the way they do it in Britain Alex thinks, stepping back out and removing his shoes.

The others obey George's orders as well, watching as the Brunet puts all of their shoes in a neat line outside of the apartment.

As he finally stretches back up again, the others are just staring at him, the smaller confused at what he's doing wrong.

"What? Can't we have a little bit of order?" He shrugs his shoulders as the others now stumble inside, heading toward the living room.

"Make yourselves at home" dream says, gesturing over to the two couches and multiple chairs cramped into the small room.

"I'll get some drinks, yeah?" Sapnap asks, moving to the kitchen after a nod from George and Dream.

"Be careful and don't spill anything please!" The smaller of the apartment owners shouts after him, the stress of mess very visible in not only his face but also his fingers, which are playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"Babe calm down, it's okay, even if he spills something we can clean it, right?" He sits down on one couch with the smaller, arm wrapped around his shoulder and hand grabbing the brunets tightly, trying to reassure the boy.

They sit and talk for a couple minutes until Sapnap enters the room again, to George's dislike, balancing 5 cups of liquid in his 2 hands, all of them looking like they could drop at any second.

Surprisingly not one of the cups leaves the man's Grip, and they all make it over to the living room table safely, where 4 out of 5 of the men grab a cup and move it to their mouths, not even sure of the contents yet.

Dream takes a whiff of the liquid and his nose crunches up, beer. Dream didn't really like drinking and to be honest he wasn't very excited to drink this horribly smelling beverage.

But to not be a terrible host, he takes a sip and places the cup on the small wooden cabinet next to him, trying to hide the disgust on his face as best as he can.

Sapnap pretty much downs his cup within seconds, walking over to the speaker and connecting it with his phone, starting to blast Loud music, as soon as the message 'connected' read out loud.

George didn't feel too well, he didn't wanna drink, beer also not being his choice of drink, but there was something else. Something else he felt coming on from the back of his mind, it was like he was shrinking, or everything around him was growing.

He cuddles deeper into the blonds chest, trying to blend it out, trying to ignore the things his brain was saying. Not now, he thinks, not now that the boys are here, later but not now.