okay I'm ganna be honest smut

Maid dress warnings or tw
Anxiety, panic attack, tears, and body shaming.

Quackity wanted to wear something to make himself feel more feminine so he went to a mall and pick out a pink maid dress with some ducks on it.

Quackity was checking out the dress and someone said "who's that for?" Quackity quickly turned to face a tall man probably a little under 6 foot "um me?" Quackity said "ew grows *gay slur*" the man laughed.

Quackity was happy that he brought willbur with him. Quackity yelled willburs name and the man laughed again and saying horrible things about how bad he would look and he's fat and gross for being gay.

Willbur ran and grabbed the man's arm stopping a punch from hitting quackity's face willbur pushed the tinny man compared to him to the floor  and backing up but infront of quackity protecting him from the treat.

Security kicked out the man and quackity bought the dress not sure if he was even gonna wear it but as soon as Quackity walked in the house he felt like he needed to look at himself so he told willbur he was gonna put on the dress so it might take an hour.

Willbur noded and sat on there bed waiting for him on his phone Quackity sat in the bathroom with a knife in his hand he thought about cutting off all the fat on his stomach so he could be skinny.

In truth Quackity had a little fat on him Willbur loved it though willbur said concisely how hot or cute he was and that ment the world to quackity but his world was willbur.

As thoughts fludded quackity's head about suicide and more quackity questioned if he wanted to to live any more he's just an embarrassment to wilbur or by his side.

Quackity started to cry siting in the bathroom with the knife nearly cutting open his chest in all the time this was happening willbur noticed "hasn't quackity been in there for like 2 hours?" Willbur thought to him self he walked over to hear crying and opened the door whilst saying "babe?"

He saw quackity in the bathtub with the  knife to his chest. Willbur quickly ran to him grabbing the knife and putting it on the toilet lid he looked back to see quackity wearing a the maid dress the cat ears and the tight highs and the short ass dress.

Made willbur horny right there quackity just needed love right now not a dick in his ass but quackity saw willburs hard cock through his pants (in this au quackity is still vrigan)

Quackity thought about how willbur could just rail him so hard and make him come. Quackity felt his dick getting harder then a rock he looked at willbur staring at his cock area so quackity was excited for his first time.

"Hey yknow staring won't help your erction" quackity whimpered, willbur went to quackity got on top of him. And bit his neck whilst sucking on it leaving marks some blood was drawn accidently.

Willbur could feel how wet quackity was willbur pushed the dress part up showing the tong quackity was wearing willbur took it off and testingly liked around quackity's dick.

Quackity was already coming quackity's wings are going crazy but flaping rapidly quackity was moaning loud.

Sorry for not posting pt. Coming out soon but I have school and stuff I need to get better grades.