Prologue

The world of Pokémon.

A spinning globe of wonders and adventures awaits anyone who wants to experience it all.

Along with creatures that flourish in this world bringing the impossible possible.

Hundreds, thousands, maybe even beyond our expectations.

With Pokémon, there is not any part of this world that isn't untouched by them.

They can be found in the deep forests, soaring above the clouds, and swimming happily through the ocean currents.

Some can even be found in largely populated cities, wondrous landmarks, and places where the normal eye can't see.

Pokémon has many interesting moves and abilities and even changes dramatically through a phenomenon called evolution.

People & Pokémon are always living together, caring for one another, and always experiencing something new every day.

Of course, where there are Pokémon, there are also Pokémon trainers who work with their partners to help exhibit the true power that is inside of them.

They then compete in competitive battles that test their power and skill in battles everywhere.

And, with both trainer and Pokémon working and learning with one another, brand new phenomenons have been discovered.

Mega Evolution, where the synchronizing bond between trainer & Pokémon becomes one, and the Pokemon's power increases for a short period.

Z-Moves, where their bond is also used to exhibit a power inside of a Pokemon and the trainer helps release it in the form of a powerful attack.

And Dynamax, where the Pokémon distorts space itself to increase its size and generally affect the world around it.

The mystery of Pokémon is a question that has been in this world since the beginning of mankind.

And throughout the past and present, people continuously answer this question while being friends with these majestic creatures.

------------------------------------------------------

In this world, we find ourselves with a young man named Ash Ketchum, who hails from Pallet Town in the Kanto Region.

He and his partner Pikachu work together to battle other Pokémon and to become the best like no one ever was by perfecting the Pokémon battle.

They are continuing their travels around the world to face challenges and rise the ranks, along with friends by their side every step of the way.

With new adventures just around the corner, new challenges and discoveries are always just awaiting our heroes in every region.

Who knows what mysteries await them just beyond this expansive world that he lives in?

------------------------------------------------------

Kalos Region, Kalos Power Plant

The night sky of the moon was shining down on the desert of the Kalos Region. The light rays of the moon reflect the metal surface of the power plant located here.