💕¿Proposal?💕 (★)

*knock* *knock* sir vanilla cookie a letter have arrived from the dark cacao kingdom!

Vanilla woke up "ah.. thank you!"

"Your welcome! I will be leaving now" said the cookie

Vanilla opened the letter

"Dear pure vanilla cookie.. its been a while since i saw you.. i would love if you come to my kingdom tommorow..! Please wear something good.. love.

cacao ♡

Vanilla walked to his closet finding something to wear "hm.. theres nothing- good clothing.. ah maybe lily can help! All tho shes the only one that knows me and cao are dating.."

Vanilla went to his carrage

~~ at lily's kingdom ~~

*knock* *knock*

"Lily!! Its me pure vanilla cookie!"
"Oh.. hello.. pure gayness!" Laughed lily "I TOLD YOU NOT TO- ugh nevermind i need a dress for cao-"
"To fuck him?" "Wha- NO NO HE ASKED ME TO WEAR SOMETHING--"
"Okayyy i have a white dress uhm in my closet- wait here.-"-wl "alr" - pure vanilla

~~ a few minutes later ~~

"CATCH!-" white lily threw a white dress to vanilla "AHH- YOU WOKE ME UP- YOU- YOU BI-" "ugh shut up and leave with the dress or else.-"
"Okay okay whatever-"
"See you later unpure gayness!"

~ the next day ~

"Eeek!- i cant wait to see my lover after years!!" I though
He arrived at the kingdom "b-brr!i- its c-cold h-h-here! I- i forgot m-my jac-jacket too!-" he soon saw the castle he ran to it and knocked on the bars. "H-Helloooo!! Its me! P-Pure vanilla cookie!" The gate was opened.

"H-hey ba- uhm who are you..?" said vanilla "oh my! Your freezing! Come in!" Said a cookie

~~ a few min later ~~

"So.. who are you?.." said vanilla

"im carramel arrow cookie, one of the dark cacao watchers, i dont mean to be rude but.. why are you wearing a dress to go to the dark cacao kingdom you know its freezing right?.." "i- uhm" "you dont need to answer if your unconfortable." "Okay..but uhm can you lead me to dark cacao cookie?"
"Alright.., follow me."

"Hes there.. i will be leaving now.."
" cacao!" Shouted vanilla
"Hm? Oh hi vanilla..!" Smiled cacao
Cacao was just.. staring at him. "Uhm.. is there something wrong?.." said pure vanilla, dark cacao quickly kneeled down and grabed a tiny box, he opened it, vanilla saw a ring made of gold, silver and diamonds, pute vanilla was shocked at this point,
"Vanilla..the love of my live. Will you marry me?.." pv freezed for a few seconds. "...i understand.. you can leav-" "yes..!" "I- what?.." "yes dark cacao... yes.. i will marry you..!" Cacao was happy that his lover became his husband, Cacao grabed him and kissed him but all of the suddent...

"Yes!!!" white lily came out of the bush "i- LILY!?! WHEN DID YO-" "no need to question, Just make babies now." "WTF NO-.." said pure vanilla "ugh whatever! Im out of here!" Lily ran out of the castle "heh..sorry that she ruined it love.." said pv "its alright!~" smirked cacao, vanilla kissed his husband on the cheek, "hm its getting late.. hey vanilla wanna sleepover?" "Oh sure!" Cacao picked up pure vanilla and carried him to his room and.

HANGEr
~~539 words~~

(Note: '★' means rewrite!)