Session Zero: Elutheromania

Session Zero:
Elutheromania: (n.) An intense and irresistable desire for freedom.

Sting Eucliffe leaned back in his chair half asleep for the fifth time in one period. A paper ball made it's way to his head as he shot up. With a slugish grunt, he glared at the pinked hair boy known as Natsu Dragneel, who just grinned in response. 'Sting.. Do you really want to pick up this damned wad of paper..?' The blonde nearly winced at his own thoughts before snatching the paper off the floor and quietly trying to smooth it out to read his friend's eager message.

Scrawled out in pathetic handwriting that made Sting question how anybody would be able to read his friend's checks was, "Yo Sting! Gray's throwing a epic party tonight, you have to come. You in?"

Yet again nearly winced at the message he was pretending to still read to keep from meeting the onyx eyes. He hated parties. Absolutely hated parties. He knew he was popular and being invited by an upperclassman would give him definite credit. Not like the kid needed it, his brother was numbero uno in popularity which meant it was clearly his spot once Laxus graduated.

But just thinking about that made me the sophomore's stomach turn. It scared him terribly but of course he'd never say that. Sting flashed a classic Sting grin at Natsu who silently cheered at him.

He should have just said no. He should have said he hadn't gotten any sleep for the fifth time in two weeks but he didn't. He should have said the thought of too many people around him scared him shitless but he didn't. And lastly he should have admitted that he wanted to never go to another party but he couldn't.

Therapy • Session

"Hey.. Are you sure nobody's messin with ya?" Gajeel Redfox asked his younger brother after their last period for the day. Rogue hugged his books to his chest with a sigh. "Gajeel. It's not going to happen again."

He smiled at his older brother though they both were unsure. The older boy huffed before chuckling. "Alright.. Alright. I'll stop but..-" Rogue stopped walking to listen to his older brother.

"Ryos."

Gajeel stated firmly causing Rogue to cringe at that god forsaken name he hated so much. "If anyone messes with you. And I mean Anybody. You better tell me instead of hiding it again, that clear?" The older boy raised eyebrow with a stern look held in his crimson eyes.

Rogue stiffened at the stern voice that reminded him so much of their father it still shocked him. "I..I promise.. Now can you knock it off? You sound like dad." Rogue grinned a little bit teasing Gajeel. Gajeel shoved him playfully as they walked.

"Hey.. G-Gray Fullbuster's throwing a party... Are you going?" Rogue fidgetted slightly asking his brother such a question. He heard him chuckle. "I was thinking about it.. You wanna go?"

The younger brother blushed. "No.. I mean.. Mom and Dad... They won't let me..." He whispered timidly. "Ah? Sure they will. You don't exactly go outside. You're going." His older brother whistled headed towards his precious car.

"G-gajeel..!.. I.. I don't want.." He bit his lip knowing that was a lie. He desperately wanted to go but at the same time maybe he didn't deserve it. He seemed to think he didn't deserve lots of things.

Therapy • Session

Yukino was sitting on the stairs waiting for her beloved sister to arrive. They use to be so overwhelming close but things had gotten so heavy they were almost gasping for everything. But as Yukino realized, she needed her sister. Terribly and selfishly, needed that girl to be her pick me up.