Storyline ~ first quest

Quest Character: Rain

Rain: Oh, hello! Didn't see you there. Are you new here [insert users name]

User: yes I am.

Rain: Cool! Well my name is Rain and I will be helping you today! On the left of your screen there is a menu, if you press on the book, it acts as your daily planner so you can see all the lessons you have today! A typical [insert game name] day last around 1 hour in real life giving you plenty of time to roleplay. After each class you will be awarded with 50 petals, these act as the currency in [insert game name]. With these petals, you can buy clothing items which can be found in the shop on the left hand of your screen. 

User: Ok great! But how do I know where my class is?

Rain: When you look at your next class, you can see the room and time it is in. Ever corridor has a letter at the beginning and for example if your Maths class is in B7, you will find a sign pointing to 'B' and follow it and when you reach that corridor, you will find class 'B7'. It sounds confusing but it isn't once you do at least one day of lessons!

User: That's interesting! Is there any realms to explore?

Rain: Yes! There are quite a few realms here for you to explore! On the menu tab, there is a wand and the word 'teleport', if you click on it there will be a pop up menu with a map with a few different locations and some secret locations too! If you click on the location you want to teleport to, it will automatically teleport you to that location!

User: Thanks! 

Rain: No worries. If you ever get stuck after finishing this quest, you can always join our Discord server linked in the game description or ask for help on the group wall!

User: Ok will do. Bye now!

Rain: Bye!