Part 1

"Introduction is the beginning of the essay"I read the first sentence . "And ......"I paused as the bell rang for break. "It's okay Kumos ,next time, class,you can go out now"Miss Momo said. I left to take my lunchbox and walked out to the cafeteria. "Kumos wait for me"Yue shouted. I stood still until she got there."Let's eat together" she said. "Of course not"I told her . "I don't want to get embarrassed" I added. "But....."she said and I interrupted "I'm sorry" and left to sit on the table of fame.

Hi,I'm Kumos Kim. I'm a Korean.My best friend,Yue,is a Chinese. We have been friends since grade one.

"Hey you,What were you doing with that idiot?. Zheng asked as I sat . "Nothing"I said feeling ashamed. "If we see you talking to her again ,you would be demoted from this table"Shiyu said. "Don't worry,we are done"I told him. The bell rang for break to end. We went to class and soon school was over. I took my bag and waited patiently for my parent's car. "Kumos ,when is mummy gonna come"Yue asked. "Don't call my mom that" I said. "But we are ........."before she could complete the school's famous gang came round. "Hey,you dog he said stay away from him didn't you hear?"Shiyu said. "Kumos,do you want me to go away?"Yue asked with tears rolling down her cheeks . I gathered courage and spoke "I'm sorry,but I don't want you near me,I can't have such a low class friend while I'm rich".I said and that made her burst into tears. "See that fool crying" Na na said and they laughed at her. She couldn't take it and run off.

As I have said earlier, Yue is my best friend. But after the fame gang saw how rich my parents were they asked me to join their gang.I couldn't say no because I had always wanted to join their gang. I had to leave Yue behind because of her poor structure. If I want to stay in the gang, I have to unfriend Yue and I did.

My parents came and I sat in the car. "Darling where is Yue" mom asked. "I don't know, I think she wants to ignore me" I lied. We got home and I went to my luxurious room. "Finally I'm part of the fame gang"I said happily. But l felt sorry for what I did to Yue.      I laid on my bed and slept.

The next morning, my parents dropped me off to the school with a helicopter. This was what got me famous. I stepped down to see, fame gang, waiting for me. We walked inside and saw Yue mopping the floor. "Look over there, that bitch is so poor that she had a part-time job at school"Shiyu said. "Yes and I wonder how she got a scholarship"Na na said and they all laughed at her. "Kumos how are you?"Yue asked as I passed by. "Do I know you, oh I forgot Miss cleaner please keep the school clean instead of chasing rich hot guys like me" I said and excused myself. I know that was mean but I wanted to get rid of her in that stay in the gang.

I went to class to see her letter on my table. "I'm so sorry Kumos , if I've done anything wrong please forgive me"I read out as I felt sorry for what I did to her. She entered the class looking down. "Hey ,you fool, why you saying sorry, I don't need you sorry, just stay away from me understand!"I told her and threw letter in her face. "Class sit"Mr Kim entered and said. I could see how sad she was but I couldn't do anything to help her. I went to my seat and focused on the class. "You guys have just a week more for your college entrance exams"Mr Kim said after his class. "I'm so happy"Nana said. Everyone started to jubilate and I took my books to study for the next lesson.

"You don't need that I need me , be my boyfriend" Na na and took book from my hands. "You are joking right" I asked. "You want to see I'm serious right"she asked and went to stand on a table front of the class. "Kumos will you be my boyfriend" she said in front of the class. Everyone was now looking at us . "Kumos I'm still waiting for an answer"Na na said. Yes"I said happily. I could see how disappointed Yue looks but I was happy to be Na na's boyfriend. She was the hottest girl in school. Soon school was over and Na na and I were now on the hot search of the school. We were called the fame couple. I was so happy and couldn't believe it.