-One-

“Sir the leaders of the Rose, Blade and Parker Families are here.” the guard said looking at the floor.
           “Alright bring them in.” axel said simply, not looking up from his desk, the guard closed the door wordlessly and minutes later there was a knock at the door.“What is it?” axel said not looking up from the paper’s on his desk. The door to his office opened and his kisses his teeth putting his pen down
         “Now the only people, or should i say person stupid enough to come into my office without a respone is you huh Blade.” vivian scoffed as the maid that walked them to the door looked to the ground afraid of the fight that would start and almost broke into a run excusing herself.
         “You should know that by now it’s a mistake to call me stupid, stone.” she says as she says as she puts her gun and knife on the long table in front of his desk.
         ”Rose Parker you too come in the close the door, will you?” The to more quiet Leaders walk into his office and close the door, locking it “So stone you think you can talk all big and bad to me like i’m one of your maids, um?” vivian saids in a matter a fact tone, rising her brow.
       “what blade, you don't like that my men took you out last week, or do you not want me to keep up appearance?” axel says walking from behind desk smirking. “Parker help me out here?” the quiet leader chuckles “ No i think you got, boss” Axel chuckles as well.          
       “That’s Real Helpful” He says rolling his eyes, never losing his smile. “You didn’t answer my question Vivian, Do you not want me to keep up appearances?” vivian takes up her place in front of axel taking up a new found knife to his throat. 
       “Vivian please don’t be mad at him, if he didn’t act that way the guards will think they can do the same, and could we please drop the last names, and the knifes for a bit.”
        Julia finally speaking up for the first time, walking over to the long table just as vivian did and sets down her daggers. “Yea, he would never talk that way right now.”
         Julia says walking over to her as elliot sets down his weapons and sits inna chair by his desk. “Oh really Juli, he wouldn’t” vivian said as she walked up to axel who was leaning against his desk.
         “Yes mommy” julia said blushing as she continued “Daddy would never speak to you that way.” axel looked at julia and elliot and smiled warmly. “No i wouldn’t”
          He says as he kisses vivian’s neck “Good boy, elli come here baby~” vivian says in a sweet loving tone; elliot blushes walking over to her. “You want mistress to punish daddy for talking to her that way?” elliot nods bitting his lip “what do you think juli?~”
           She says becking her over as well “i think that daddy should take us out to eat as a punishment, He'll pay for everything.” Julia says giggling, axel breaks away from vivian’s neck and ruffles julia’s hair
            “You love daddy huh?” she nods at him from behind vivian. "Sometimes I can't tell." He chuckles some more “i love you but i love food just a bit more.” vivan and elliot laugh as axel playfully pushes julia away. “Knock knock knock” all laughter stops in the room as a knock comes to the door
        “What?” axel says harshly, as he moves around vivan and the others making his way to the door grabbing his gun out of his waist band, julia and elliot go to grab there weapons as well; vivan sits on the desk takin aim at the door.
         “Axel you know i can’t leave until you do, bro come on i’m ready to go home” a wave of sighs wash though the room, as everyone relaxes, julia and elliot stop an act for there weapons, and vivian puts her knife down once axel reaches the door
        “You know james if you were anyone else i would kill you right?” axel say pointing his gun at james' head as he opened the door.
       “And if you did that you wouldn't  have someone to drive you around everywhere and then where would we be?"
            Axel rolls his eyes at his right hand man, handing him the gun. “Down one more pain in the ass.” James pretends to be hurt.
            “Aw don’t talk about yourself like that man, it rude ” julia, vivian and elliot all burst into laughter.
          ”James... you are... the best” julia says in between giggles “Bring the car around well be down in a bit.”James nods and disappears behind  the door wordlessly "Okay, okay it wasn't that funny."
           Axel says looking back at his partners dying of laughter. "Your Right what's it's gonna be funnier is watching you pay from this expensive ass bill." Vivan says condescendiny.
            Julia and elliot burst into laughter once more falling to there knees, tear threatening to fall. "And they seem to think it's pretty funny as well."
           Vivian says walking pass him patting his chest as she walks past him down the stairs. Julia and elliot  follow gasping for air trying to calm down as they go, axel tails rolling his eyes, his face alittle hot as he closes and locks his office doors. "Wasn't that funny."
         Once they are all in the car james turns to them asking.  “Where to Boss?” ¨Were going to-¨ Vivian cuts axel off before he can finish his answer “Fire’s inn”