Chapter 12

*SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 

A couple of days went by, they went on walks on the near by woods, Vallerie showed him everything that was on the Ravenclaw property, the abraxan winged horses, the cellar, they got drunk on fire whiskey and even danced at a near by wizard pub. They were living a nice moment, however sometimes he would remind her of Lucius, like the way he talked, and touched things.

Vallerie dreamed about Lucius that night, she dreamt that he was in Azkaban. In her dream he looked terrible, heavy sagging eyes, but his dark mark was faded in the moon light that passed through a crack in the prison cell.

She whined under her breath, her eyes moving rapidly under the lids when she felt a hand caressing her outer thigh, under her gown, then it skipped to cover her mouth. She opened her eyes wide, so wide they could pop out of their socket, when she saw Lucius covering her mouth shut. Her heart fell to her stomach, the adrenaline made her blood rush and thud in her ears. Was she dreaming?

He put his finger on his lips, telling her to be quiet, she nodded, making him lower his hand. She looked back to see if Draco was sleeping, he apparently was.

Lucius sat in the armchair by the fire, he looked awful, his beard had started growing and he had dark circles under his beautiful grey-blue eyes, he looked tired and hopeless.

Vallerie walked up to him, taking up the gap between his legs, lifting his chin to meet his eyes. They whispered in the dim light.

"What happened, Lucius?"

"I missed you," he enclosed his hands on her ribcage, "I missed your smell", rubbing his nose on her stomach through her nightgown, taking in her scent, placing light kisses on it. Vallerie embraced his head, and brushed his long blond hair with her hands.

"I missed you" she whispered back.

"How's my son?" He asked, Vallerie turned to face the bed, Draco had his back to them and breathed slowly.

"He's good... We're good" she kept stroking his hair.

After a while he pushed back to look up at her.

"Do you love him?", There was both happiness and sorrow in his tone.

"Yes" she answered. He grabbed her hands to kiss her knuckles and palms, placing them on his face.

"Do you love me?" His eyes piercing hers.

"Yes" she was sure of it, it hurt her physically to see him like this.

Vallerie noticed Draco started to breathe faster, she could sense it, he was probably awake, she wondered if she should cast a sleeping spell, or if it would be good for him to hear this conversation. But she was nervous, nonetheless, about having them both in the same room.

"Let me see it" he asked, looking to where her necklace fell.

She unlaced her gown letting it fall exposing her breasts, her hair half covering her nipples, the emerald letter V shining in the dim light.

"You're beautiful, sweet Vallerie", he reached to touch the jewellery, but pulled his hand back. She put her gown back, ignoring the fact that he could see everything under it regardless.

"The Dark Lord will summon Draco in the next days, I tried to stop it...But he is doing everything to punish me for deserting...He gave...He gave Draco an impossible task, and if he-"

"I know, I know Lucius..." he grabbed her again, hiding his face on her stomach, embracing her tight while she hugged his head, "Everything will happen as it should, I will help where I can"