Chapter 1

Yoimiya POV

Yoimiya began walking to school like any other day. She walked passed her house and waved bye to her dad. 

"Bye Pops!" She yelled excitedly, racing down the sidewalk to catch up with her friends. 

Yoimiya ran quickly down the gray sidewalk until she spotted a familiar white-haired boy walking next to a purple-haired girl with her hair in pigtails. 

The boy who Yoimiya knew as Kazuha had his hair tied back in a black hair tie and was wearing a black shirt, with a red and white jacket on top. He wore black jeans and black converse. Keqing was wearing a white pencil skirt with a purple off-the-shoulder sweater, and a white shirt underneath. 

As for Yoimiya, she raced down the sidewalk with her hair up in its classic ponytail, black shorts, and an orange graphic tee-shirt. She really hadn't put too much effort into her appearance this morning. She didn't really care what anyone at school thought of her at the moment. (A/N: That's about to change lmaooo)

"KAZUHA! KEQING! WAIT UP!" Yoimiya screamed at them as she sprinted to catch up. Her friends stopped and waited for her to get there. Once she arrived next to them, she started walking again. 

"Hi guys! How are you?" Yoimiya said optimistically. 

Keqing rubbed her eyes before answering, "Tired. Happy as always I presume?" 

Kazuha smiled in response to Keqing's comment, before shifting his gaze to Yoimiya. 

"You know it! I know today is going to be a great day!" She responded happily. Keqing flipped her hair and smiled hopefully to encourage Yoimiya. 

"Why are you tired, Keqing?" Yoimiya asked as they followed the sidewalk to school. Keqing looked around as if to avoid the comment before she cleared her throat.

"Guarantee you Venti'll (Venti will) be late today." Kazuha said, trying not to let out a laugh. 

Yoimiya realized that Keqing ignored her comment, but decided to forget about it and giggled in response, as she caught sight of more of her best friends. 

"AMBER! KOKOMI!" She yelled loudly at them from across the street. Amber and Kokomi returned her optimism with smiles. They waited for a truck to pass them before they crossed over to their side of the street. 

As they walked, Yoimiya decided to make good of the time to take in Amber and Kokomi's outfits. Kokomi had her hair up in a pony tail, wearing a pair of white shorts, a white shirt, and a pastel blue and white striped tank top on top. Amber, on the other hand, wore red sweatpants paired with a big black hoodie and her hair down. Much like Yoimiya, Amber preferred to be comfortable then to look pretty. 

"Hey guys!" Amber said, walking alongside Keqing at the end. 

"Morning. Kokomi, why did you walk today?" Kazuha asked her as they walked. 

Kokomi was a very important person in their city, her mother being the divine priestess of Watasumi, a powerful city of people from the other side of the country. Watasumi was hugely honored where they lived, making Miss. Sangonomiya Kokomi very popular, famous even. Kokomi was not one to usually walk, she was usually driven to school by someone. 

"Oh, my chauffers were busy with my mother, so I decided to walk." She responded, smiling. 

"You know, Kokomi's mom has some big meeting thing with these two important clan and commission people!" Amber said, informing the rest of them of where she was. 

"Ah, I did hear about something like that on the news this morning. Apparently, they are around our age. Is that correct Kokomi?" Keqing asked. Keqing was known for being the one that always knew details that seemed to be unnecessary but proved to be important at a later time. 

Kokomi nodded and continued, "However, there is some chance that they move it to later today, my mother said. After all, if the two commission owners are our age, they would have to attend school."

Yoimiya beamed listening to the important people conversation between Keqing and Kokomi. She laughed to herself, finding it ironic that a meer firework shop owner like herself would be such good friends of people of their caliber. 

As they arrived at school, Yoimiya automatically dreaded her first class, biology. Their teacher, Mr. Ragnvindr, did not take liking to Yoimiya and her constant abrupt outbursts of emotion. When she knew an answer and wasn't picked on, she would talk anyways, ignoring that she hadn't been called on. Or when she was very adamant about asking something, she would refuse to do anything else until her question was answered. Yoimiya didn't understand why she did that herself, but her friends told her that it might have had to do with a mental disability.

Her Pops had been trying to get her diagnosed with something as long as she remembered, but he had little luck as he was deaf, and very old to be taking care of a teenager. 

"Yoimiya, let's head to biology. See you at lunch everyone!" Kokomi said, gesturing for Yoimiya to follow her. Yoimiya did so, slipping past the students in every corner of the hallways. She entered the classroom behind Kokomi, who sat next to her in the class in the very back corner. 

(A/N: It's time! For me to introduce all the ships and every single character, besides parental figures or parents are 14! Just some things i'd like to say. 

I WILL BE MAKING 0. AND I MEAN ZERO, SMUT OF ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. EVEN IF THEY ARE ADULTS IN CANON, IN THIS UNIVERSE THEY ARE CHILDREN AND I WILL NOT SEXUALIZE THEM.

Now, moving on, here are ships! Some might appear faintly in the background, some may be a plot point! You'll have to wait and see. If a character is uninterested in a relationship or aromantic that is important i'll write it!

Yoimiya x Ayaka

Kokomi x Sara

Kazuha: aromantic

Amber x Eula

Ganyu x Keqing

Thoma x Ayato

Xinyan x Xiangling

Barbara, Fischl, Noelle

Bennett x Razor

Jean x Lisa

Childe x Zhongli

Miko x Ei

Venti x Xiao

Hu Tao x Yanfei

sayu, diona, qiqi, and klee: no.

itto x gorou?

sucrose x mona

albedo x kaeya

xingqiu x chongyun

shenhe: uninterested in romance

yunjin: irrelevant (she will be mentioned but never spoken to.) 

scara: aromantic 

that's all i think of! 

I hope you enjoy and i'll work on part 2 right away!

Unfortunately i'm not expecting much from this because teenagers find it more excited to festishize mlm then read wlw, but oh well! 

Bye! :D)