Not The Vanilla Kind

As we were cruising from the gallery to Lexa's place, she rests her hand on my knee and slides her fingers up my thigh and back down to my knee, caressing me. I close my eyes, thinking about everything that just happened.

Her soft fingertips tease my skin, sending chills up my body. I looked at her intensely, she was clenching her jaw, trying to resist the urge to look at me. Within a few minutes, we were at her driveway. I am taking in the view but Lexa's mind is elsewhere, I can feel it as she got out of the car and opened my door. As we enter the grand foyer. she turned to face me, placing her legs between mine. She leans in caressing up my legs, slowly pushing my gown up, and looking up into my eyes, waiting for a response. I look back, staring at her eyes, then down to her lips, her full lips before me. She breathes in deep, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

She gently pushes me to a chair, then stands between my legs, one hand begins to slide up my thigh, pressing my gown up, and the other holds the back of my neck. She leans in, her lips almost touching my ears, her breath tingling.

Lexa: I want you. (whispering) I want all of you.

Her lips pressed against my ear kissing it softly.

Lexa: Please be mine

She lowers her hand down to my back and pulls me against her, her lips kissing down my neck, her right hand sliding up the outside of my leg, caressing my skin. She pulls me to the edge of the sofa, my vagina pressed against her, her legs between mine. I slide my hands along her back feeling her body through her pantsuit, tracing down her spine, to her soft ass. I squeezed it with both hands pressing her against me, feeling her ass. She lets out a moan, then moves her lips to mine. Her soft lips meet mine, her tongue begins to move around the edge of them, moistening me. Lexa pulls away and then looks into my eyes.

Lexa: Let's go to the couch. I want you to strip for me.

She takes my hand leading me over to the living room. She sits in the middle of a leather couch, undressing.

I straddle her, my legs on either side, which presses my gown up. I slide my hands down my body, over my firm chest, squeezing my breasts over my top, then down my stomach, and to my thongs. I begin stroking my pussy, gyrating on her lap, my right hand teasing myself. I begin unbuttoning my gown with my left hand, sensually removing one button at a time, until my gown opens up. I press my chest against her, my black lacy bra pressed against her body, and our breasts firmly pressed against each other through our clothes.

I let my gown fall to the ground, then take my hands, rubbing them over her chest, squeezing her tits, then sliding them down her body. I pulled her pantsuit down her body. I kiss down her neck, my hands sliding over her smooth flesh, caressing her nice tits. I kiss all along her exposed flesh, all around her chest, my lips teasing near her nipples. Ran my hands up my legs, and caressed my thong, pressing them inside of me against my pussy. I grind on my hand in front of her. I press my chest against her face, leaning in, and she begins kissing my exposed chest.

I turned so my ass is facing her and sat between her legs, pressing against her. I grab her hair and pull her head against my neck. Her hands slide down my body, teasing my chest. She pushes my bra down, exposing my tits, squeezing and fondling them.

I take her right hand in mine squeezing my right breast. I take her left hand and lead it down to my thong, I guide her hand to my pussy, spreading my legs, stroking her fingers over my pussy, pressing through my thong, her fingers feeling how moist I am. I let out a moan as she fingers me, I slide my hand up to my chest squeezing my other breast. I start to press my pussy against her hand, grinding against her. She moans as her fingers push against me, feeling my moist underwear.