"New Place, New People, New Beginnings"

Brooklyn, NY
Marcy Projects
4:30pm EST
Auntie Rochelle's Apartment

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"Beyoncé why is you laying down, it's still some boxes in the truck downstairs, go help get em" my mom said poking her head in my cousin Angies room.

"mom I'm tireed, we been unloading stuff all morning and my legs hurt from going up and down those stairs carrying them heavy boxes"

"girl yo butt gon hurt if you don't get yo tale down those steps and help Angie and them bring in that stuff" she said eyeing me, I sighed. "now!" she said before walking away.

"okayy" I groaned getting up, I put my phone in my back pocket while walking out the room.

I walked into the living room which is all unorganised and crowded because our moving boxes and stuff is everywhere, I stepped over a few boxes and made my way out the door and down the steps.

So this is wassup, me, my mom, and my little sister just moved down here from Houston, TX, see my mom and Dad went through a Nasty divorce back home, when the Divorce was finalized my mom said she needed to get away from Texas for a while because she needed a change of scenery, so we packed up and moved to the east coast, the big Apple, New York.

I didn't wanna leave my school, my Family, and my friends back home at all, but I really didn't have a say so in this. But it's cool I guess because I'm not out here alone, besides my lil sister Solange and my mom, I have my favorite cousin Angie now, see we're moving in with her and my Aunt Rochelle till my mom gets settled at her new job, which is cool because I love hanging with my crazy cousin, everytime we together we have fun.

"girl where you been" Angie said once I approached the moving truck.

"I Was laying down resting till my mom came bothering me, I'm tired as hell, sh¡t" I said climbing in the truck.

"oooh, you cuurrsed" My little sister Solo said being annoying.

"So, mind yo business" I said sitting down on a small dresser that hasn't been carried out yet.

"you gon get in trouble" she said.

"how, you gon tell on me"

"yup, you know she always telling on somebody" Angie laughed.

"yea I know, and she better stop, cause snitches get stitches around here" I said eyeing her.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not scared of you cause if you hit me I'm gon tell mommy and you gon get in a lot of trouble"

"yea I know, cause you a tadle tale and always running and crying to mama" I said pulling my phone out my pocket.

"Sooo" she dragged.

"sooo" I mocked. "uggh!, you so annoying, why are you even down here?, ain't you suppose to be taking your boxes in the house"

"yea, so!" she said with attitude.

"well go take em smartass"

"no, you don't tell me what to do"

"yes I do, I'm yo big sister, so bye" I said shoving her a little.

"don't push me!" she said hitting my arm.

"don't hit me" I said hitting her back on hers.

She started forming fake tears immediately. "I'm telliiinng" She whinned dropping the box she was carrying, she hopped off the truck and ran towards the house.

"ooh, now yo as$ in trouble" Angie said laughing.

"so, she hit me first" I said sitting my phone on the dresser.