"You DRIVE Me Crazy, But I Love It"

JAY'S P.O.V

"so are you gonna teach me or not?" Bey asked.

I sighed, I'm very hesitate on teaching her but she's been begging me for weeks. "aight, f*ck it, I'll teach you"

She smiled. "really, when?, soon?"

"sooner than you think, now"

"now, your gonna teach me right now?"

"yea, you can drive us home"

She smiled big. "ok, switch seats" she said taking off her seatbelt.

"oh hell nah, I ain't bouta just let you loose on the streets in my whip, you gotta start off slow"

"what you mean?"

"I mean let a pro teach you the basics first, I don't trust you steering and sh¡t on your own just yet"

"then how ima learn today babe?"

"you gon drive with me"

"huh?, I don't get you" she said with her cute confused face.

I chuckled. "come sit baby" I said patting my lap.

"ohh, uh-un Jay, I don't think that's a good idea"

"why?, I just wanna be hands on with you just in case you freak out and accidentally run us into oncoming traffic or something, if so I can just take over"

"yea I understand what you're saying but you know I get distracted easily by Jr" she said glancing down between my legs.

I chuckled. "Don't worry bout him baby, ima control him, come on" I said patting my lap again.

She groaned. "uggh!, ok, but please keep him down, or its on" she said climbing over to the drivers seat with me.

I chuckled. "ok" I said helping her get situated in my lap, damn her as$ fat and all in my face, I just wanna grab it and smack it all the time, she sat on my lap, I rubbed her sexy thick thighs.

"ok, what now?" she asked.

"well in a normal situation you would put your seatbelt on before anything else, but you know that already, so just check your mirrors and make sure there adjusted for you to see around you"

She checked her mirrors. "ok, there good"

"aight, you can start the car now"

She smiled and turned the Key in the ignition starting the car. "done daddy" she giggled.

I chuckled. "ok next put your hands on the steering wheel and foot on the brakes"

She did as I told her. "ok, now switch the gear from Park to Drive, and don't take your foot of the breaks"

"ok" she said switching from (P) Park to (D) Drive.

I held her waist. "aight now this is very important, slowly ease your foot off the breaks and ease down on the gas pedal"

"ok" She eased off the breaks good but pressed the gas a little too hard and we sped off fast. "ahhh!" We both screamed, she panicky stumped on the breaks making us jerk forward hard, thank God we're in a parking lot with few cars.

She looked back at me worriedly. "oops, sorry"

I'm a little shook up but I'm good. "it's ok baby, just don't use to much gas next time, give it a little push"

She sighed. "no I can't do this Jay, ima kill us, you just drive" she said looking sad.

"No baby, you can do this, it's just your first time and your nervous, let's try again, this time don't push to hard down on the breaks"