Children, and their loving parents.

Kaeyas pov:
I had woken up to my older brother, Diluc, my best friend in the whole entire world! He kept on shaking me telling me to wake up and that breakfast is ready.

 3rd person pov: "Come on Kaeya! Get up!" Diluc continued to shake his brother, Kaeya laughed and pushed his brother off him "ok! I'm up!" Diluc grabbed Kaeyas hand and dragged him to the kitchen, they helped their maid Adelinde with setting the table, Adelinde thanked the boys, their parents Kayla and Crepus came down the stairs "good morning my dears.." Kayla yawned and kissed her sons forehead, Crepus did the same, Kayla sat down at the table "so, some ones tenth birthday is coming up~ I wonder who that is.." Diluc laughed "its mine!!" their mother nodded her head smiling, Diluc started to ramble on what he wanted to do for his birthday, Kaeya just listened and nodded his head, their parents did the same. after breakfast the kids ran to the city of Mondstat and went to go hang out with their bestfriend Jean, Diluc dragged her out of her house and grabbed some sticks and the all fought each other soon enough their friend Lisa joined in, after fighting for at least a few hours, the kids walked around the city talking about visions and what they want to be when their older, after hanging out for the whole day, it was time to go home, the two brothers ate dinner, brushed their teeth and had gone to bed, both excited for tommorow. cause it was Dilucs birthday, yet the two brothers had no idea that tommrow would be a horrible day.