Prologue

Looking through the scope, I spot my target. Austin Bones. Standing at 6'0, brown hair, hazel eyes, and a smile that caused a heartbreak. He's a werewolf, a player, and a walking dead man.

In this society, only men are allowed to reject their destined mate. Sexist bastards. They can walk all over their women and can walk away anytime. I'm ready to change that, to start something that will make men regret their actions towards their mate.

Looking through my scope once again, I zoom in and take me shot straight through the heart. Watching him fall to the ground, eyes wide open, mouth open wide, I smile in victory. His rejected mate, Tessa, sits next to me with binoclours and also smiles in victory.

Once you reject your mate the bond is severed and there is no going back. There are no emotions holding you back and you can't feel the other's pain. That's the plus side.

"Nicely done Sam. Here is your money and we'll be in contact," Tessa said.

I nod my head and pick up my gun taking the money. I head downstairs to my shop, putting my gun in a hidden compartment I walk out, the bookcase closing automatically as I do so.

Walking over to the door, I flip the closed sign to open and head to the back to put the money in another secret compartment to take to the bank on Friday.

I walk back to the front to start another day at Sam's Booklet.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I'm back!! Hope you like this little sneak peak of what is to come!! I want to get a head start on this story so bare with me! Really excited to be back and hope you are too!! Please let me know what you think and any suggestions on what you would like please let me know!!

~MightyHuntress