Panther and Mochi interaction/fluff?

Thank you for 300+ reads :D

It was quite a cold day, I was still new to this "Being a Gootraxian" stuff. I had already killed a few Slime Pups for sustenance. The Kaijus in the facility treated me like their little brother. Though we were somewhat related. I didn't like the Carnelines, they weren't the nicest Gootraxians out there. One of my closest buddies, a Kaiju called Kai had told me, "They're afraid of you, you're really intimidating, Panthers in general are."

I had decided to just nod along before he decided to go absorb a human or two for sustenance. I decided to go to the shark area, just sit on a crate. The sharks somehow freely swam, even though it was quite shallow. A Shork popped up behind me, grabbed me tight, and pulled me into the water. I thought that I would just hit the floor and it would all be laughs and giggles. But then I felt like I had just shifted through reality, I was in an ocean, no, I was still at the facility. The Shork pushed me down and swam away, giggling. I tried to swim up, but, I couldn't. The water felt warm and felt like it was injecting drugs that make you drowsy into me. I would drown any second now and decided to give in to the sleep.

"Hey, wake up Pantereta." A voice said above me. I blankly opened my eyes, and sat up, hitting someone in the head, "Ey, Pantereta, I ain't gonna kill you!" The voice said.

It took a bit for me to process, "Am I in, heaven?" 

"No idiot," I saw a Mochi, sitting next to me. They looked like they were about to burst into laughter.

"My name is not Pantereta, I-" I paused, I realized I didn't really know if I had a name, I lost my memory from before I got transformed by another Panther.

"You don't remember anything since you became a Panther, ey?" The Mochi asked.

"Yeah," I replied shyly. 

"Well, I'll call you Lucid, since I'm called Lucina!" She said happily.

"Alright, Lucina," I said, she acted quite kiddish, though she was probably 19-18. 

"Well, Luci, I need to go get you something, I'll be right back!" She gave me a peace sign and ran happily out of the room.

"Did she just give me a nickname of a nickname..?" I asked myself, I then took a bit of time to examine my surroundings, I was alone in the freezer, on a soft blanket with a blanket on top of it. I decided to examine myself, I was skinny and lacked nutrients.

Lucina entered, carrying, a block? She plopped it in my lap, "Stab it, and then relax." She ordered.

I did that, and the next thing I knew it was gone, and I felt energized, "Wha!" 

"It was a nutrient block I figured out to make a while ago." She smiled, she grabbed my arm and got me up, "You should go, the humans come here soon to scout for pups."

I knew the dangers of humans though I did ask, "Can I come here again?"

"Any time, and any day." She smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"I'll be back as soon as I can!" I told her, as I rushed off.

ahem ahem

Note: So I asked s o u l like yesterday, want me to write KP fluff. She said yes, and the next day I asked her to choose two gootraxian or choose human. She chose Panther and Mochi, so here we are. So I decided to dedicate this to her, woooo.
Also, this is the first fluff I've ever writen wooo.
Oh yeah, you can request f l u f f if you wish.