Before It Starts

Henlo! I'm a 16 year old writer. I write super on and off. It really comes in waves... I will try to write as much as I can. Seeing as this book is a representation of me maybe I'll write more? I don't know. Anyways I do hope you enjoy this book. And please let me know how much you liked it at the end. Thanks in advance. Now Enjoy!
-
This book is a representation of my thoughts, parts of my life, and..my love life.. The MC Arley is a depiction of me.
Please enjoy. I did not write this book for pity/attention. You're allowed to laugh, make jokes, and overall be happy here.

Now Onto The REAL introduction..
-
"I hate you..I hate you. I hate you. I hate you! But I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even a little bit. Not even at all."

His eyes welled with tears. I tried to look away but his gaze was like an addiction. "I'm sorry..I want to figure this out with you".

'You're not sorry'..my inner voice tells me.
-
Arley Rae was 16 when she met Asa Hayes. A 17 year old boy to beaten by his past. She herself had a past too. Will these two figure the world out alone..or might they just combine?
-
I'm not always the easiest girl to love. I overthink everything. I see and read into it to much. I swore to myself I wouldn't get attached again. That I would not trust so easily. But I lied to her. To myself. She did get attached again. Now she has to learn how to regrow some plants stomped on.