Mike(Vampire) x Human!reader

God this was some night, walk at night in the cold with your book, someone might say you look like you've seen a ghost because you were so pale. but yet you had your airpods in listening to Everywhere i go by Hollywood undead. cool song it was a banger, until
someone or something tapped you on your shoulder. "uhm hello!" A... A male voice said confused you turn around to see red eyes "oh hello" you say looking into his eyes. "hi im mike makowski. sorry to bother you but do you wanna hang out, i know this is weird but i-" as he almost finished his sentence hid eyes turned black, and he jumped at you and bit your neck.

you tried to scream because it hurt like hell ofc. but he covered your mouth.

Mikes pov
SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT! forget that im about to kill her, i have to inject my venom! i inject my venom before they died. sighing because i knew a leader vampire or stm was gonna kill me now, i picked their body up they were flopping like a dead cat.... poor thing. i brang them to my house and laid them on my bed.
waiting for them to wake up

~two days later~
y/n's pov

my hearing got better for some reason. i was able to hear cat's pouncing,people talking and cars that were driving passed someone or something. confusefd and trying to figure out what happened someone walked in the room. it was the guy who attacked you last night. "ow... what the hell" you said "woah calm down your body is sore..." he said looking at you with sorrow....

maybe you thought he looked a LOT prettier... and you felt a pull to him to you randomly kissed him. feeling him kiss back scared you. and he jumped back falling off the bed. you giggled, saying sorry and snorting

maybe you might have good years together...

SORRY THAY ITS SHORT 😕