mike makowski x reader (getting a vamp makeover!)

You walk into the school, getting shivers from how many people were there, you were new and didnt know what was trendy these days but you dressed goth and there where no vamp kids here.. (thats what you think be quiet // HELPPP) you walk to the gym. looking around and seeing... VAMP KIDS? yes! this is the perfect moment to cast spells on them! you took out you spell book and slowly walked over to a bench and sat on it.
mikes pov:
whose that? is that a goth? or a vamp kid... i cant tell the difference! he was confused but he told his children to stay here and got up and walked over to you, "hello! are you a goth or vamp kid per say?..." they looked up at him, he blushed. they looked perfect and beautiful/handsome/amazing.... they started talking "im goth. what do you want poser." he blushed harder at their voice it was angelic.... he needed to get their number!
(5 months later i aint writing al that...)
your pov
you've been hanging out with mike. he asked if you wanna get a vamp make over, you said yes bc you didnt wanna hurt his feelings. he took your hand and you blushed (conformist.) you guys ran to hot topic and this is the oufit he picked out for you.

) you guys ran to hot topic and this is the oufit he picked out for you

right: girl
left: non binary / male

you gotta say, hes good at doing makeup, you look amazing...
he kissed your cheek and then asked you "do you wnat to be my girlfriend/ boyfriend/partner...?" you started to cry of course! "yes mike, i will be your partner." you hugged him and kissed his lips, he blushed hard.
///
SORRY THAT ITS SHORT I HAVE NO IDEA WAHT TO POST 😭