𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

Kiyoshi stared at Sunoo as he painted his portrait. 

"Move your head a little bit to the left, Yoshi. Your jawline is the best thing about your face," Sunoo grinned.

Kiyoshi faked a smile and did what he told him. Sunoo looked so pure. The sun that shone through the art room's window made his face glow. He had that cute habit of biting his lips when he was focused. The guilt that ate Kiyoshi alive set in. Again. 

I'm sorry, Sunoo. I couldn't help it. I can't help it.

"Yoshi? Babe? You okay?"

"Y-yeah. I am."

"I told you to stay still for the painting. You look like a psycho looking at his victim," he giggled.

I am a psycho, Sunoo. Forgive me. 

Kiyoshi faked a smile, again. His phone rang. It was her. He smiled without knowing that he was. Then. he looked into Sunoo's eyes. The guilt. The fucking guilt.

The memories came back into Kiyoshi's head. 

He met her for the first time in his football game. She was the cheerleader. He met her for the second time at Sunghoon's party. She smiled at him. He met her for the third time. She kissed him. 

But the worst part was,

He kissed her back.

He was in the cafeteria when the Niki-Hwayoung drama was going on. But only two people knew the truth over there. The ugly ass bitter truth. 

The boy Hwayoung was kissing was not a senior. It was him. It was Kiyoshi.

Sorry I cheated, Sunoo. 

{225 words}

I know. That was a (very) short but fucked up chapter. I hoped y'all liked it tho.

- Raven