k-pop chaos

K-pop chaos

By dead chidren

Lia walked into the practice room, wooden floors with mirrors on the front wall. She yawned, since it was early. 6:15. She practiced their newest hit, LOCO, for their upcoming concert in May. Suddenly, Ryujin walked in. She was looking beautiful, as always. Her long blond and black stripsd hair looked stunnign.

"Hi, Ryujin!" Lia said cheerfully, even though she was exousted. "How are you?"

"I'm good thx girl" Ryujin practiced with Lia for about an hour before the other members started to come in. Yeji Yuna and cheriyoung. Ryujin took Lia's hand and sat her down for some water, while the others got ready. Lia blushed, looking at her hand in ryujin's. She didnt seem to ind. Even sweaty ryujin looked hot.

"Man, we could really use some refreshments in here to help with our hotness!" Said Yuna who walzted in cause she's part of the band too and it's not just Ryujin and Lia's band cause that would be silly. "I-I mean in the temperature sense of course! But also in the hot body sense, if you're into that or whatevs." Ryujin and Lia just stood there, hand-in-hand, and looked at Yuna really weirdly, thinking she forgot to take her pills again, but then Yuna brought out the refreshments she was holding in her comically large cooler she was dragging around with her since the beginning of this conversation.

"Guess what refreshments I brought with us, Ladies!1!!" Yelled Yuna.

"I-I dunno," studdered Ryujin, of course in an unbelievably adorable and hot (not temperature hot) way. Ryujin continued, "What could you possibly be carrying in that comically large cooler you've been draggin around with you since the beginning of this conversation?" Ryujin started to squeeze Lia's hand in nervous anticipation, hoping that this wouldn't be the end of the band as they knew it.

"Weeeeellllllllll....." Yuna took a deep breath, "I haaavvveeee...." dragged on Yuna, clearly waiting until the next person to finish this thought about what Yuna is about to take out of her comically large cooler.

Suddenly, Mamamoo's maknae swaggered through the door. She flipped her hair and finished touching up her lipstick. Pocketing the now capped container, Hwasa looked up at the other idols in the room. She paused her stride and made eye contact with the Itzy stars. "Oh.. uhhhh," Hwasa said, "Did I interrupt something?"

"Well," Ryujin started, glancing back at Yuna. "We were talking about Yuna's cool-"

"NO WE WERE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING HAHHAHA RYUJIN YOUR SO FUNNY!" Yuna yelled, scratching the back of her neck with her free hand.

The idols stood awkwardly together, unsure of how to proceed with the conversation.

"Oooookay," Hwasa finally broke the dreaded silence. "I'll just...." she mummbled, inching towards the exit.

"No no, don't leave. Stay!" Lia said. "You can even bring your other members if you want. Yuna just brought refreshments!"

"Oh cool," said Hwasa, flipping her long black hair again. "I think Solar and Wheein are busy right now but let me call up Moonbyul."

"Why would you do that?" Yuna whisper yelled at Lia once Hwasa stepped away to call Moonbyul. "Invite over Mamamoo??? When we're all gross and sweaty from practicing? MAMAMOO SUNBAENIMS????????"

"I was just being hospitable." Lia said back. "What, was I just supposed to let her leave? You want that to be her impression of us?"

"Guys, it's fine." Chaeryeong said. "Don't argue when she's here."

Hwasa came back. "Hey, so I actually called up BTS and TxT, as well as Twice. I told them to come over and we'll have a party, is that cool?" Yuna's eyes were twitching with anger and aggravation.

"B-BTS?" Yuna managed. "And TxT!? AND TWICE???" Hwasa didnt seem to care and just nodded.

"Fric." Lia murmured. Yuna elbowed her - definitely not sus. Ryujin reached for Lia's hand again, and squeezed it tight. It wasnt only for her confort, but her her's too. Lia didnt know if she had ever seen Ryujin nervous like this before.

"So uhh.." Hwasa continued. "They're gonna be here soon." The ITZY members just stood there, not ready for the biggest k-pop groups in history to come to their small practice room.

BTS arrived first, looking untryingly attractive. But lia didnt care for them as much as she cared for ryujin. TWice arrived second, and txr last. When dayun came to talkt o yuna, she looked like a tomato ready to burst in gayness. Lia didnt know she had such a big crush on dayun (with an h) - who was so much older than her.

"Man, you guys are so freaking hoooo-" Lia clapped a hand over her mouth, catching herself before she accitendatllly let her inner-most crushes escaped her. "Hoooribly well-groomed!" Lia said, trying to save herself. If she had let that loose, oh golly how she would have regretted it when Ryujin left her for a hotter k-pop band member from Twice (which is actually impossible since according to the known laws of physics, nothing can be hotter than Lia or else all known fanfics would collapse into the black abyss of nothingness, otherwise known as being acquainted with Zavier).

"Sup," one of the male members from TXR said because i totally know each member from that hahahaha, trying to sound like a cool American man like they try to do in those like not interviews but the videos where they talk to the camera lmao sorry im rambling ignore this hehe.

Yuna looked at the ground. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Her nervous energy brought a curious member to her.

"Hey," Namjoon greeted Yuna, smiling at her.

"O-oh hi, haha," Yuna said, not knowing how to present herself.

The two tried to converse, Namjoon mainly leading the conversation. They had an awkward start–especially with Yuna's reluctance to open up and with Namjoon's tendency to break the wine glasses–, but eventually they warmed up to each other.

However, someone jealously stared from the corner of the room.

"Hey, Jungkook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked. "Why do you look all grumpy?"

"No reason," Jungkook muttered, looking down at his drink. But when he glanced up, Tae saw what he'd been looking at."
"Awww, someone's a little jealous," Tae smirked at Jungkook.

"Am not!" Jungkook countered.

"If you're just gonna glower at him from across the room, why don't you just go talk to him?" Tae suggested.

From several feet away, Yeonjun and Soobin (cuz txt needs more presence in this fic) were eavesdropping on their sunbae's conversation.

"Oh my god, does Jungkook have a crush on Namjoon?" Soobin whispered.

"Of course he does!" Yeonjun said a little too loudly. "How didn't I see it before? He literally joined BTS because of Namjoon's thighs, like, of course he likes Namjoon!"

"Wait he did?" Soobin gasped.

"Yeah, you didn't know that?" Yeonjun asked. "That's like, common BTS knowledge, you fake fan!"

"I mean.. His thighs are pretty nice.." soobin trailed off.

"Boi- no-" Yeonhun took his hands in hs=is cheeks. "You're mine"

*****************************swicthes to lia's pov bc i need to end it w/her********************

Lia had a couple drinks and was feeling a bit tipsy. She came to the only person she wanted to go to in that moment.

"Ryujin!!' Lia yelled and walked(more like tripped) over to her. "Girl, you lookin' so fiiiiiine tongith~" Ryujin held a drink in her hand and looked a lot concerned at her unnie. "I loooooooove youuuuuu~~~" Lia sang. Ryujin bubbled up in embarrassment and gayness.

"Y-you what?" She asked, her face hot.

"I LOOOOOOOOO(O)OOOOO(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YPOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUU!" Lia purses her lips and plants a small kiss on ryujin's lips.

"Hehe~" She says and grabs her hand. Ryujin smiles a smale smile and sit lia done.

"I love you too."

Epiloge:

Jeon jinsuke walked up to kim nämjoon and confesses his love. They get married. Happy ever afer.