壱 . 歴史 .

Kusaru ken or rotting sword is a forbidden relic belonging to the Kiyoraka clan , a reclusive jujutsu clan who shuns the outside sorcerer world , sharing nothing of their techniques or history

Kusaru ken or rotting sword is a forbidden relic belonging to the Kiyoraka clan , a reclusive jujutsu clan who shuns the outside sorcerer world , sharing nothing of their techniques or history . The sword is a functioning temporary vessel for the 2000+ year old malevolent spirit named Eto . The first leader of the Kiyoraka clan locked the most potent part of the cursed spirit away into the sword after severing its body into several smaller daggers later given to his descendants to keep safe , and away from the larger whole . Like Sakuna , this curse may once have been human , and was greatly feared as a result of the near godlike power they possessed in life . Even now the kusaru blade had been locked away for how potent it's thirst for blood was , causing misfortune and misery by simply being in its presence , in its attempts to grasp a human vessel . The children of the main branch of the family were entrusted with the daggers as generations passed , each sworn to protect the family, and soon the use of sorcery was forgotten , along with the blades . Till one day, a younger , sickly child would happen upon Eto , who , despite being bound would feed the feeble youth nightmares , and would converse with him when no one was around . This child would plead and barter with the curse , desperate for affection , and a cure for the lame legs he had been born with . Eto , cruel and looking for a way out , agreed , only after shio had gathered five of the daggers , and broken them , welding them to the brittle sword , shaping it into a new , better version of itself , unknowingly reconnecting the curses soul , piece by piece , and granting him more power . That is how shio became eto's vessel . Once seen as a danger shio's parents shipped him off to Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School , to be trained , and hopefully surrender the sword . Eto has everyone fooled , playing that he still resides in the sword , a cursed weapon, but they both know better . The only problem is , it's getting harder and harder for them to tell themselves apart , whose really in control ?

 The only problem is , it's getting harder and harder for them to tell themselves apart , whose really in control ?