二 . 思い出 .

ジャーナルエントリー1          
[ journal entry 1 ]
江藤 .

Shio Kiyoraka came to me as a child , lame and broken , looking for love

Shio Kiyoraka came to me as a child , lame and broken , looking for love . What he found would be much, much worse . But whose to say , I find myself more merciful than most , after all I would never neglect a child . He was so very easy to win over . At first it was fake , affection given like a balm to a wound . I have no room in my heart , at least, I thought so . All he wanted was to be able to walk , a hopefulness for parental love that soon died out, and I was there for him . Always . I granted his wish, slowly as not to alarm his family . We didn't want to be separated . I would heal his legs as he went to doctors during the day , seeming a miracle . And at night he would release control onto me , until we fit like a glove . I raised him , here in the quiet of his mind . Taught him sorcery , and how to wield my power, make it his own. He is no longer a weak sniveling brat . I don't mind to play the long game , I've made the perfect vessel , and I'm not going to let anyone take what is mine . Even if I have to pretend to stay contained in that sword . I'm a patient creature after all . The wait is more than worth it .