Troubles arise

Y/N was just about finished with her shift when Hange bursted into the medic, looking slightly bewildered. She had already been working as a nurse for a few days, and felt rather calm in the hospital setting. Even Susanne agreed that she was doing great, and she had just learned how to cast a broken bone by herself.

"Hange?? What's wrong?" Y/N wiped her hands on a clean towel before she approached them

"Seems your father has tracked you down...and he is actually here to see you-" They said

"I-What!?" Now that's not what she had expected at all, and he had found her quicker than she had originally thought- "It's only been, like 4 days! How did he find me so fast?"

"He must have had people inside the government scouting for any official records for you, and the work permit must have officially gone through today. So that means you are officially registered." Y/N and Hange quickly started to walk towards Erwin's office, in quick strides, and now Hange was finding it difficult to keep up with her. "Don't worry though Y/N, he can't do anything to take you out of here officially.

"If my father is anything, he is persistent. And he holds a lot of power in the government...I don't want anyone to get hurt over my family's issues." She says, growing more and more anxious as she hears the voice of her father, not in the office, but in the hallway. As they approach the scene, with luckily very few scouts around to witness it, she hears her father yelling at Erwin.

"Father-" Y/N cuts him off and he whips around to face Y/N.

"Ah! Y/N! Have you had your fun? Are you ready to head home now? Your fiance is getting worried-" her father said with a smile as he looked to reach out to hug her before she stopped him 

"That can't be correct because my fiance is right here-" Y/N doesn't exactly motion to whom she is talking about, but she didn't think she would have to spell it out with how close Hange was standing to her.

"...Are you marrying Commander Erwin?" He sounded really confused. "What about Lord Krämer!?"

"Well you can call off the whole arranged marriage to lord Krämer, for Me and Hange are going to be married." was all Y/N said, which caused her father to pause, look at her as if she was bluffing, and then when he realized she was being dead serious, started yelling-

"I cannot believe youve done this Y/N! You have brought shame onto our family- All of high society is talking down on us- we are seen as utter failures! Even our position of power is being questioned by the king!" her fathers face was red, however he didn't dare do anything else in front of the commanders and soldiers around them, unless the remainder of his name be tarnished. "Not only the fact that you've runned away with the intent to marry someone of a lower position- But you marry a mad person of all people! I won't allow it!"

"Sir- with all due respect-" Hange butt in "But if you are worried about my mental health, then you have nothing to worry about. I'm well in a position to be able to take care of your daughter and provide her with the life and freedom she deserves."

She looked at hange, and for the first time it really struck her that they could actually care about her. Beforehand, she thought that perhaps they didn't want her harmed or taken away since that would decrease their funding for their experiments, but how they were speaking of her now actually made her have hope in the pit of her heart that they perhaps meant it.

"What do you want? You perhaps have some brains in you if you are the lead researcher for anything to do with titans. And i'm sure you remember the last time we were here, the funding you were asking for... if this is blackmail, I will give you the funding, twice- quadruple the amount you originally asked for, if you will agree to release my daughter back to me, and let us return back to wall sina..."
"I don't want your filthy money, old man." Hange grumbled. Y/N had never seen Hange look like this before, and it scared her quite a bit... It also slightly turned her on- Focus Y/N! "Nothing you can say or offer me could possibly make me change my mind. Besides you're a little too late- me and Y/N have already been married." Hange smirked as Y/N's fathers whole face contorted with shock and then to an anger that looked like he was going to murder someone- however she truly did not expect him to lunge across the room towards her and grab her arm so hard she let out a yelp.