Chapter 2: School

This is the part where everyone thinks that omg this girl is going to be admired and loved and someone who matters in this school... You're wrong. The only people who matter in my school are two girls Britney and Charleigh. Basically their background is they're rich.. They get everything before everyone else and now everything about everyone apart from me and guess what? They hate me due to the fact that I don't let them know anything about me.. I keep my life away from them, I put it in a titanium safe and put a billion locks on it and it annoys them to the point where they'll go insane. But what I get is what's worth knowing about me and why do they want to know so much? They've victimised everyone even teachers but they haven't victimised me people like me for that but unfortunately Britney and Charleigh are the ones who people like not because they want to but because they're forced to and if you don't like them you're life will become hell. Me, Savannah and Sarah don't like her but she literally will not say anything to them because I'm there, they don't know my weaknesses or who I am and that makes afraid of me.

Continuing me,Savannah and Sarah were walking towards English when we got stopped by Britney. 'Hey loser, where you going?' 'To English' I replied calmly. 'Oh, does that mean I have it too?' Britney said looking puzzled. 'Yeah.' I walked away for her and she trailed behind us. As I sat down a piece of paper was thrown off my leg, I opened it to read 'Text me please I need you - James.' I looked across the classroom and caught a glimpse of his thick luscious hair and perfect skin. I wrote on a piece of paper 'Okay but not now - Demi.' I threw it back to him and opened my English book to continue my essay.