Leaving for Harford

Today is the day i leave for the college of my dreams,i should be exited,but the fact i have to leave my town and my mother alone isnt so..well what i wanted ,i love my mother but im sure she will be just fine without me.

-Mother we have to leave or ill be late!-I said to my mother,i didnt want to miss my flight.
-Yes Elizabeth, go to the car ill be just there-I walk down to the car,there is something i would like to tell my mother but im scared she wont accept me,i think you have a feeling what im talking about.

Its quiet in the car,i think its time for me to talk to my mother...

-So mother...there has been something on my mind lately that has been bothering me a lot lately -I said shaking.

-What has been bothering you lately Elizabeth?-My mother said in a calm voice.

-So you know how i havent really have had any interest in boys...-I cant belive im doing this right now,i regret starting this conversation  but now i have to end it.
-Its cause my interest is in more in girls...-There is a moment of silence between  us untill my mother started to say something.

-Oh Elizabeth, i knew,it was quite obvious  the way you looked at Taylor Swift  when you were  younger,and im so glad you decided to tell me ,i love you  so much and i always will-My mother said to me,i was in complete shock,but im so glad she accepts me.

-Thank you mother-I said wiping away my tears.

For the rest of the ride to the airport we listened to the radio and chatted for a little bit,but we were finally there,this was me..on my way to the collage of my dreams.I hugged my mother goodbye with tears in my eyes.And left inside the airport.
I was there about one hour untill i got on the plane,i got some snacks and had  a little sleep.
I woke up and i was finally there,i got a taxi to Harford.
I arrived and went inside of my room,and met my roommate Grace.

"This is the end of chapter 2,i hope you are enjoying this book,go read chapter 3 to see what happens next"